However, the Albion did not just appear in Camelot alone. Another one appear at the Fairy King's Forest. This one is more thinner and longer than the one in Camelot.

Thankfully, King, also known as Harlequin, the Fairy King managed to destroy the another Albion with all of his might. While for Ban, he regained his consciousness after being released from Lady Gerharde's attack.

All of the fairies from the Fairy Clan finally acknowledge King as their Fairy King.

After all the incident over, King and Ban separates to their own ways.

_______________________________________

At some unknown place, a man with silver hair struggled to walk as he depend on the street walls along his path.

He took a shallow breath when he stopped, "I need to quickly spread word of the Demons..."

The man recalled his encounter with the Ten Commandments.

"Hold up, Fraudrin... How about (Y/n)? Where is she? She was not being sealed with us at all..." Galand the Truth asked

"Now that you've mentioned it, I've never seen her nor sense her presents for the past 10 years...things would have been easier if she was there with me...." Fraudrin growled at the thought that (y/n) was not there at that time.

"But I can feel her presence now... a bit far from here..." Galand said

"We can ask her for explanation when we meet her... she can lead us again then and destroy that traitor..." Zeldris explained

"Whatever it is, I feel tired... I'd like to take a nap...." Derieri yawned

"Yeah... Before we do anything, we should get some rest...thanks to the effects of the seal, our magic power was sucked completely dry..." Zeldris said, watching his hand while moving it a bit.

"T-they mention that person's name as if that person is important and powerful... must be a dangerous one... if we want to strike, we must do so now! If their magic completely returns, and that person joined them, Liones will- no, Britannia as a whole will-!"

________________________________________

Unfortunately, the person that he mentioned already joined the Ten Commandments faster than he expected.

Fraudrin who possess Dreyfus body crosses his arms when he detected something from far, "it seems that the Albion was destroyed... twice in different place..."

"I've no interest in that thing. It's just a rusty old toy..." Melascula responded.

All of the members glanced at Galand who laughed all of the sudden, "Joy! Joy!"

"what's so funny, I wonder?"

"Beings that can oppose the Demon Clan still exist even in this era... Let's see. Shall we go, (y/n)?" Galand looked at the said demon who stood while watching certain direction.

Melascula sighed, "Don't tell me you intend on going in that condition with your magic at that level?"

"What? It's just some morning exercise... or do you think I would be defeated as is?"

Zeldris then stood up from his spot and teleport in front of Galand, "wait. Have you forgotten that such pride brought about our greatest humiliation, the Ten Commandments being sealed?"

(Y/n) teleport beside Galand, "It's Okay, Zeldris... I can give him a company... besides... I wanted to see who manage to beat that toy..." she smiled.

Though she already knows who beat the Albion in such method.

Gloxinia interrupt, "So, which way do you both want to go? It will only take a moment if you go towards the west-northwest, but there was a reaction for something twice that Albion's power level... the reaction down south is strange..."