"Still, covering that much space make it not very strong. It can probably take another two  of those blows..."

The Albion continue to hit the barrier until the barrier vanished, "That destroyed it..."

"All anti-air magic users, fire! Don't allow even a smidgen of damage on Camelot!" King Arthur commanded when he noticed that the monster started to form an attack at them.

Luckily, they managed to neutralize the attack on the first time. The Albion then form another attack. This time they could not avoid the attack. So King Arthur ordered the knights to take cover.

Just the monster launch the attack, the attack suddenly reversed to the opposite direction. That's when Meliodas appear beside King Arthur.

"Perfectly timed, Merlin!" He shouted from below.

Meliodas then jumped from the building to the Albion's hand and ran along its arm, "Albion's weak spot is the core hidden inside its chest! Let's run up and take it out!"

"Follow Sir Meliodas!" King Arthur ordered, ran along with Meliodas. The other knights also follow him.

Just then, the Albion smacked his hand with the other where Meliodas and other knights ran in result made Arthur stuck between its fingers.

When Meliodas saw this, he quickly slashed its hand, freeing Arthur and grabbed him as they both fell. Meliodas used his sword to hold them from falling further.

"Thank you..." Arthur noticed Meliodas' sword already broken,"Your precious sword!  I'm sorry... Because of me, your precious sword broken..."

"Don't sweat it... it was already pretty worn out by the fight with Hendrickson..."

"B-But... without a weapon..."

"now now now.... what shall I do?"

They all then jump when they all realized that they were about to get hit by the Albion's hand.

"Captain!" Merlin called to get his attention, "Leaving aside the discussion to return of you-know-what... I'll return this to you for now..." She snapped her finger cause an object spinned as it flew toward Meliodas.

Meliodas managed to catch the object, his own sacred treasure.

"I bought it back after you sold it to a pawnshop in Camelot ten years ago... I expect to collect quite a bit of interest..."

"You have the Captain's Sacred Treasure?!" Diane surprised a bit.

"It wasn't cheap to get though..."

Meliodas somewhat activate his Sacred Treasure. The Albion formed his upper part of its body into few horns.

"wait, is it going to fire all five of those at once?!"

"Even the Captain can't deal with that many at once!"

"Huh? There's five of them!" They noticed that there were five Meliodas that ready to receive Albion's attack anytime.

As the Albion attacks, Meliodas used his technique to blow its attack to the Albion back.

"Oh my! I guess I blew it away, core and all..."

King Arthur ran towards Melidoas, impressed on how he defeat the monster, "Sir Meliodas! What was the technique that you used just now?"

"oh that...?"

"Th-that was pretty extreme! He beat that thing all by himself!"

__________________________________________