And it all begins here...

Meet Cesie a long lost romantic and a certified NBSB. You read it right in her 23 years of existence no romantic relationship whatsoever.

"I had been a good girl all along"sigh Cesie. Making sure her routine is home school home and in Sabbath home church home. I have always this idea to wait for Mr. Right. Praying since I was 20, its been three years now. Oh my the heaven answer me.

Just like any other normal girl I wanted to love and be loved in return. And now caught in the tangles of my responsibility as the eldest child and hectic demand of work, I see no light in my quest for love.

There also one side of Cesie that she thinks drives them (theboys) away. She is dominant and competitive that seems any possible romance slips from her. Never in her wildest dream that a door is set for it. In an unexpected circumstance with just a sms." Can we be textmate" shown in Casie's phone. Ughh.."wHo the hell is this? she just kept in her mind.

"Can we be textmate? I"m Julio.the second message goes. "Am I really into this I don't even know the person. Cesie said.

"How did you get my number?" Cesie replied. And he spilled it a reply that open her mouth for sometime. "I'm a cousin of one of your student" Julio replied. He mentioned a name of a student. She's one of active in Cessie's class that put a smile on her. Hmm "Ok " she said to her self ok I'll give it a try.She said to her self. Little did expected what is to come. A friendship with a stranger and no other but a playboy and heartbreaker Julio that will make her world upside down. Not to mention that this guy is younger than her. Five years to be exact.

----------------------------♥♡♥-------

DUNdundundaaah

is this the love story Cessie has been waiting for so long? Or another heart to be cr