Evicted

I have no drawings of the characters in this story, but I'll describe them to you.
Sammy has short, naturally white hair and always wheres a cute pink hoodie with a small bear on it. He wears black leggings and purple shoes with white souls. He has bright green eyes.
James has long(ish) blue hair and bright blue eyes. He always wheres a grey hoodie that has 'love' written in cursive letters. He wears blue jeans and black tennis shoes with grey souls.

“Babe..” I look over at my loving boyfriend who stood at the doorway. He had been watching me overwork myself, packing everything I could around the house. I hadn’t taken a single break since we found out we were getting evicted, just because we’re… different.

After a few long hours of working, James had convinced me to take a small break. He lead me to the couch and we sat down together, cuddling each other. I sighed.

“I can’t believe this is happening.. We should have never told our landlord we are together..” James played with my white hair a bit and sighed as well.

“He would have found out eventually. We should have been prepared.” I nodded slightly, thinking to myself. How the hell could we get ourselves out of this stupid rut?

“We could stay at my sister’s place for a bit,” James offered, as if reading my thoughts.

“I’m not sure.. I don’t want to be a bother-”

“Oh, shush! She loves you! She’s always wanted to do your makeup for you since we’ve started dating! Come on! We have nowhere else to go.” James gave me The Face. Oh, God.. Not The Face…

I looked away from him.. I didn’t want to be pulled down by his quivering lip and his big, blue puppy-dog eyes.

“Babyyyyy!” he whined, pulling me as close to him as possible. I tried my hardest not to look at him, but he grabbed my chin and forced me to.

“...Fine..” God damn it! I should really learn to be stronger around him..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Sammy!” Casey  threw her arms around me and pulled me into a tight bear hug that almost crushed my lungs. “I’ve missed you, bro-to-be!”

I blushed and giggled a bit, hugging Casey back.

“Hey, sissy.” She kissed my cheek and smiled warmly.

“What did bro-bro do this time? Need a girls’ night out~?” she whispered under her breath, giggling quietly. I couldn’t help but giggle along with her.

“James did nothing wrong, we just.. We got kicked out of our apartment and we were hoping-” I was interrupted yet again by another Serraboo.

“Say no more, sister, you two can stay with me!” Casey puffed out her chest and smiled widely. James and I laughed a bit.

So maybe things will work out after all..