Kratos: "That is the Blade of Olympus. It's the same Blade I use to stab Zeus and it's the source of the Power of Hope."

Kratos keep training Y/n until he mastered the Power of Hope and the Blade of Olympus.

Kratos: "It seem that you are waking up, I will teach you next time Boy. Now go."

Y/n: "Yes, Father. Farewell."

Y/n woke up and see that Rias was not there anymore. He then look at the time and he only have 30 mins. till school starts.

Time Skip

It was lunch time and Y/n was on his way to the ORC clubhouse. On his way he heard yelling from the inside.

Rias: "For the last time, Riser. I WILL NOT MARRY YOU!"

He went inside and he see a blond guy that looks like an Asshole and a bunch of girl with a slight revealing cloths.

Y/n: "Whats with the commotion in here?"

???: "Who are you human? Leave now before I incinerate you."

Y/n: "Your flames are nothing more than a light in a candle."

He threw a ball of flame at Y/n and it consume him.

Y/n POV

After that asshole threw the fireball at me, I just wave my hand and put out the fire. I see the asshole with a shock face and Grayfia then spoke.

Grayfia: "Lord Riser, please do not do that again you will anger him."

Grayfia said with a worried face not for him, but for the entire Devil Faction.

Riser: "Why is that?! He is just a human, nothing more. So I will do whatever I want!"

Grayfia: "He is the Son of the God of War."

The asshole and the other Girls were shock of what Grayfia said. Then the Asshole starts to laugh like a maniac.

Riser: "Hahahaha! Somehow I do not believe that a single bit. hahahaha!"

Y/n: "Oh? Then why don't we have a battle to prove that? If I win, Rias will not marry you. And if you win, you can kill me in public and have my power."

Riser: "I Accept your challenge fool. Grayfia-sama, kindly make the announcement of our battle."

Everyone from the ORC and Grayfia mentally face palm and the other girls gulp like it's going to be their master's funeral.

Grayfia: "Very well Lord Riser, I will make the announcement. Just don't say I didn't warn you."