Chapter 13: Solving the Case

Start from the beginning

"Um...do you have any other friends to show your pets to?" Akinori asked.

Orochi glanced at him, "Not many, even if there's some that I don't seem to care..."

"Aw...that's sad. I care." Ayame said.

Akinori chimed in, "Uh...I care too!"

"That's wonderful, Akinori. I like guys who care so much about nature's gifts." Ayame smiled at Akinori.

"Yeah...it's nothing." Akinori blushed in excitement.

Touma came back with a guest.

"Where were you?" Natsume questioned.

Touma spoke, "Kyubi was waiting at the front door, and no one would answer."

"What is he doing here?!" Keisuke exclaimed.

Kyubi replied, "I'm here for a mission."

"What mission?" Natsume asked, being concerned.

Kyubi stated, "I want to win Fumi's heart, but...I can't do it with my charm. I was thinking...do you guys know any single parents that could relate to Fumi, so that I could get advice from them?"

Akinori came up with an idea, "I know! You can help us with our case!"

"Akinori...no..." Natsume groaned in annoyance.

"Come on, we could be one step ahead, if we get Kyubi to speak with Jibanyan, it won't seem bad! Besides, he'll say something that we need to know." Akinori explained.

"I guess...how about it, Kyubi?" Natsume looked at Kyubi, waiting for an answer.

Kyubi responded, "Oh...that cat with...the...unique child. I could see if he has any good advice, but...you owe me for this."

"What would that be?" Keisuke said, in a nervous tone.

"Convince Fumi to like me...it's all I want." Kyubi begged.

Natsume frowned, "FINE THEN, take Orochi with you...in case if you need backup."

"...him?" Kyubi complained.

Natsume shoved Kyubi, "Just go!"

Kyubi went on his way with Orochi, tagging along with him, as the others watched them take their leave.

"Thank god Orochi's gone. I thought he would never leave." Akinori sighed in relief.

Natsume smirked at him, "I knew you wanted him gone."

"No, I didn't!" Akinori nagged.

Touma interrupted, "At least we have one thing out of the question...let's see if we can get a word from Jibanyan's parents."

"Aw...I forgot about them! This is gonna suck..." Akinori moaned in regret.

"It was your idea." Keisuke teased.

Ayame lead the way, "Come on! It'll be fun!"

Akinori's face lit up from her response, "Ok! Anything for you!"

The gang went their way to search for Whisper and Fubuki for more answers.

In the Yo-kai World, Inaho was visiting USApyon and Jibanyan at their home.

"Shouldn't you be in the human world at your house or something?" USApyon asked.

Inaho shrugged, "I realized that having no job and staying home is kind of boring. I thought I would hang out at least, until the kids get ready to go back home."