Chapter 2 (Short Chapter)

Mina shudders as she wakes, and she jumps, cautious, when she realizes she's not in her room. She looks around, taking in the seemingly huge pink walls and all the books on the shelves and even the paintings on the walls.

Her eyes eventually land on the other chocolate brown ones staring at her curiously, and she jumps back, laying a hand over her heart and trying to calm down. Eventually she does, and she leans over, laying against the comfortable girl as she slides her thumb into her mouth, not particularly noticing it.

Mina closes her eyes, nuzzling into Jihyo's neck as the girl slowly wraps her arms around the now fragile looking one, trying not to startle her. Jihyo takes notice of every act of Mina, and it clicks in her mind almost immediately.

The lost, innocent look in her eyes when she first awoke, the way her eyes softened when they met with hers, the way she so easily molded against her, and finally, the way she's sucking on her thumb. Mina, is a little, is the conclusion Jihyo comes to.

Jihyo gently presses a kiss to Mina's head before she closes her eyes as well, allowing the drowsiness to settle in and for sleep to overtake her.

————

When Mina awakes this time, she is in Jihyo's arms again, but she finds a foreign object in her mouth. She looks up in alarm and spits it out, the horror only multiplying when she sees the pacifier that lay on the bed.

"What the fuck Jihyo?!" The younger girl questions as she glares, sitting up and moving away from her.

"What...? I just... I thought you'd prefer it over your thumb?" Jihyo says with a tinge of innocence.

"What- What do you mean you thought I'd prefer it over my thumb?! And why the fuck do you have one anyway?!"

"Well... You fell asleep with your thumb in your mouth, and I remembered I had one from when my niece was a baby, so I washed it thoroughly again and switched it out." Jihyo explains herself.

Mina rolls her eyes, standing up and tugging her shoes on that she found on the floor. She walks out of the room and goes downstairs, ignoring the confused looks of Jihyo's sisters and she continues her way outside.

Mina looks around, looking for anything familiar, and her eyes land on her own house. She never realized she lived so close to the Student Council President, and it seems the latter didn't either.

Mina makes her way over to her house and sighs in relief when she makes it, ignoring her Father yelling at her and demanding her to tell him where she was. She wasn't in the mood for all of his shit so she wasn't going to take it.

Mina slams the door of her room closed and locks it, checking the time and grabbing her headphones, blaring music as she falls asleep once again.

~~~~

AN: I tried to at least get something out today, so if I have inspiration later I may make another chapter. Also I know this is really short and all, and I'm sorry for that, but I'm tryinggggg