Chapter 4

*EDITED*

A/N       I accidentally deleted this chapter and had to re-write it but didn't want to put in the effort again so this is what you get :)

       I woke up and I was in the woods next to a dead deer. How did I get here? I got up and closed my eyes and thought of where I wanted to be; with Michael. Soon enough I opened my eyes and I was in a bathroom. The shower was on and Michael was surely in it. I recognized him by his voice. He was singing, beautifully, actually. 

    I felt the heat on my cheeks rise as I began to make my way towards the door to venture into the unknown area that I prayed was Micael's bedroom. I slowly pushed the door open to reveal the bedroom which I guess was Michael's. I ran through the room and out the door and closed it behind me only to find two more boys on the couch rolling their eyes at me.

"What the hell is happening," I whispered as I brushed my fingers through my hair.

"Well hello to you too," I heard the dark haired one say. "I'm Calum." I shook his hand in a formal fashion.

"Channing," I replied. 

"So you're that mystery girl that Michael has been sneaking off to see," the other one with curly hair and hazel green eyes said. I nodded in agreement just so that I wouldn't be asked any more questions. "I'm Ashton," he spoke as he grabbed my hand in his and leaned down to kiss it. I rolled my eyes snatched it away from his grasp as I heard the door behind me open. I turned around and saw another one standing in the doorway, but he was shirtless and drowsy. I sighed and walked into the kitchen to find something to drink. "Luke, help her get some blood," Ashton yelled at him. He trudged to the kitchen and pointed to the pantry and the fridge. "They're in there." I knew he meant the blood bags. 

       I walked over to the fridge and I felt the hunger take over me. 

Author's note at the beginning...xoxo :)