Mario jumped at the arm and punched it, he attacked other parts, then kicked the cockpit, making the robot flying backwards again. Three wisps were freed from the robot and flew behind Mario and Meggy.

Meggy: Nice one, Mario!

Mario: Thanks! And it looks like we got some help!

The robot sucked in more wisps, and went behind Mario and Meggy.

Meggy: Huh?

LAZER!

The robot began firing lasers out of it's hands.

Mario: Watch it!

Mario and Meggy jumped and avoided the lasers.

CUBE!

The robot fired more cubes, they landed behind Mario and Meggy

Meggy: Carp...

Mario started to carry Meggy, making her blush. Mario quickly turned around and jumped over the cubes.

Meggy: Thanks, Mario!

The robot got in front of them again, Meggy hopped off Mario's arms and began attacking the arm, then punched the cockpit, four more wisps were freed from the robot, which now set on fire.

Mario: We've got seven wisps behind us now!

Meggy: Let's continue fighting this hunk of junk!

The robot began sucking more wisps in.

SPIKES!

The robot fired spiked balls out of it's mouth, Mario and Meggy did the same as before and double jumped over them.

CUBE!

The robot fired more cubes out of it's hands, the cubes landed in front of Mario and Meggy, the two went through an entrance, avoided the cubes in the middle, and got out.

LAZER!

The robot rapidly fired lasers, Mario and Meggy had some close calls, but they managed to dodge all of the lasers.

Mario: Let's finish this!

Mario and Meggy began attacking the arms, then they both punched the cockpit at the same time, Eggman got angry, as eight more wisps flew out of the robot, now every kind of wisp was behind Mario and Meggy. The robot began to explode.

Meggy: Haha! We got him!

Eggman: You...you...you...YOU...YOU HORRID LITTLE INKLING!!!

Unlimited colors!

Meggy: Time to finish this!

Mario: Together!

The wisps behind the couple nodded.

EAGLE!

BURST!

ROCKET!

DRILL!

LIGHTNING!

HOVER!

LAZER!

CUBE!

ASTEROID!

VOID!

FRENZY!

SPIKES!

RHYTHM!

QUAKE!

BOMB!

The wisps all began spinning in a circle.

FINAL COLOR BLASTER!!!

Mario & Meggy: YOU'RE GOING DOWN!!!

Mario and Meggy jumped into the spinning circle of wisps.

Meggy: RAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHH!!!

Mario: TASTE THE RAINBOW MOTHERFUCKER!

Mario and Meggy used the power of the wisps, and dealt one final finishing blow to the robot, it bounced a few times, then Eggman went flying out of the cockpit and into outer space. Mario and Meggy began cheering.

Mario: WOOHOO!

Meggy: WE WON!

Mario and Meggy shared a kiss.

Meggy: Hey Mario.

Mario: Yes, Meggy?

Meggy: I guess you could say...Eggman died in a Skittles factory! (There it is!)

Mario and Meggy began laughing uncontrollably. 

Mario: Oh my god, Meggy! That was brilliant!

Meggy: Hehe, thanks Mario.

The Black Hole's gravitational pull kicked in, and it started to destroy the amusement park.

Mario: Uh oh.

Meggy: Let's get out of here!

The couple were teleported back to the bridge, and began running.

(Have a nice trip in Space, Egghead!)

Anyways, lata!