A Hoodie of Embarrassment

(A/n) This is before you and Shawn are dating.

---

(Y/N) POV

I have been having cramps all day and they have been driving me crazy. The Panadol is doing jack sugar honey ice tea and I am over it. I hate to admit I think I am getting my period. 

When the bell finally rang for the end of school I quickly got out of my seat and practically ran to the bus stop, eager to get home. 

The bus ride home was okay but as everything did that day, it felt slow. 

I got to my stop and stood up. I heard footsteps behind me and turned around when a familiar voice called my name.

"(y/n)," he said. I turned around only to find Shawn, a guy from my English, math and chemistry class. He is actually really nice but I don't talk to him much. I am a really shy person. 

"Yeah," I reply surprised that he is talking to me.

"Um I don't know how to say this without seeming cocky, but I think you have your period. There is red on the back of your jeans," He said quietly.

Shit. Shit. Shit. I was so embarrassed. 

"Shit. Oh my God, this is so embarrassing. Thanks for telling me," I say turning around getting ready to sprint home so nobody else sees. 

"No (y/n) wait. Here take my hoodie and wrap it around your waist," He says.

"Thanks, Shawn but I couldn't," I reply 

"No (y/n), really it's fine. I have a sister, I understand. Here take it," He says insistently.

"Thank you, Shawn. Really thank you," I am so grateful. I am glad to know a nice guy like Shawn. 

With that, I smiled sadly and got off the bus. I finally got home. 

I suddenly realised that I didn't have cramps anymore. Instead, it was replaced with stomach cramps. But no stomach cramps that I have ever had before. 

I think they were butterflies...

(A/n) Sorry, this is a short chapter but it is more of an intro. Hope you like it. Please vote and comment!!

Love always,

Leadsspesh