The Mayor

The mayor began to lead Kithri's party to a backroom, but Michael, a young warlock, decided to put a curse on her to reduce one point of damage in case they got into a fight. "What was that?" The mayor said, spinning around. Before she could continue Kithri shreaked a not very barbarian shreak and hit the mayor with a javelin. "Ow!" The mayor flinched as the javelin grazed her cheek. Alecia cast cloud of daggers and the mayor screamed as they stabbed her. "You should have gone into a rage!" Michael and Simon scolded me. "Whoops. Next time." I responded. Michael and Simon, each wizards named after themselves, cast something. I wasn't really paying attention, they must have gotten her pretty good though because all Farran, the rogue, had to do was throw a knife and the mayor was down. Right  before Michael pissed on her corpse Kithri grabbed a map peeking out of the mayor's skirt. Opening it she found a line from the pub they were in to the woods a bit outside the town's lines. Near the top of the map was the note, "Have fun dear! Xoxo!" After sharing her findings with the rest of the group Kithri said "I'd rather not." Farran was the only one who didn't agree. However, four beat one, so they continued to walk around the village.