CAR

The car ride was quiet until I say something on the side of the rode on a bike moving as fast as it can away from something but what the closest creature is miles away or so I thought

Not to far from the person on the bike was a huge group of those life less things I was going to ask Clara if we could stop and save the person but knowing her she would try and risk it there are to many of them to save the one but there is something about that biker that looks familiar I looks closer

"Clara is that Jason"

"What were" she looks around the road in front of her

"Over there on the bike"

She saw him and smiled but not for long she soon saw the group behind him her eyes where colorless

"He going to have to jump there is no time to slow down"

"What" I look at her is she going crazy she is going 70 miles per hour "how is he supposed to jump in at the speed you are going at"

"I will try and slow down to 50 but not slower" she rolled down the window and yells Jason name he looks at her. While she explains the situation I told John to open the back door so Jason can jump in.

~Jason pov~

I have been on this bike for days now trying to make it back to the camp. Me and Clara where spill up and I know going back to the camp without her with cause Amber to kill me on the spot but I couldn't save her I just hope she is ok.

"JASON"

what the heck is that I turned around to see a car speeding down the rode is that Clara OMG it is I tried to tell her to slow down so I can get in be she said there no time. No time what does she mean there is nothing for miles.

"LOOK BEHIND YOU"

I turned around there is a huge group of creatures behind me I didn't even notice I need to get the heck out of her now the car come closer so do the creatures it like a endless time war between who will get me first will I be save or leave to rot in the dust I will I ever see Amber again will I be able to say the things I was never able to tell her only time can tell the is close now I better jump I took of with a running start and throw myself through the air and prayed I make in there.