-Teaching You-

|2|

|Kate's POV|

The trailer was extremely hot and Leo's hands felt extremely good as they untuck my soft cotton shirt from the ankle-length skirt.

Months and months of unbearable tension on set were behind us and awaited us for the future, we had to let it out.

It was horrible, having to stand centimetres apart and kiss each other every day, looking into each other's eyes with love, but not so much that Sam would find out how we felt.

It was 6 in the afternoon and the sun was going down, and so were we. Not thirty minutes ago, Leo's hands were gripping the back of my head as he boned me and I was about to leave real scratches on his back- through his shirt.

"Fuck, Leo, hurry up!" I snarled at him as he undid his old-time pants.

Leo growled and opted for tugging them down, taking off his socks and starting on the buttons of his shirt as I placed warm kisses on his neck.

"Uh, Kate."

I replaced his hands with mine as I took over and undid the buttons of his shirt with quick hands and warm breaths.

Once he was naked, I tugged down my skirt and Leo hooked his thumbs on the sides of my panties, then slid them down for me.

He kissed me as I stepped out of the panties, his hands swiftly undoing my bra and letting it fall to the ground before lifting me by my waist and carrying me to the small couch.

I snaked a hand around his waist and traced my fingernails lightly over the skin of his side before grabbing his dick.

I rubbed it up and down a few times as I kissed him, and he immediately went hard.

"Wait," he breathed against my smiling lips. "Ladies first."

His hands caressed my hips and I moaned at the feeling when he placed one hand just above my navel.

His eyes bore blue fire as his fingers slowly travelled down between my legs and rested against my folds.

He slid a finger in and rubbed the whole length of my slit, never reaching my clit. Never going deep enough.

"Leo," I sighed, clearly hot and bothered by the teasing. "Do it, please."

Leo started going faster and faster, still not pushing his finger deeper. "Is it alright?" He asked with a nearly concerned face.

"Yes, just get to it already," I said with a breathy sigh.

He was quiet for a minute, and I understood what the problem was.

"Oh, you don't- you don't know, do you?" I panted. His face turned crimson, and I couldn't help but grin.

It was my turn to teach him something.

"Here... let me show you how to do it." I took his hand in mine and pushed his finger deeper, watching his face change as he felt my wetness.

I trailed his finger up my lips until they reached my clit and then used it to circle it softly.

"Umm," I moaned. "Give me your thumb."