What Your Here?!?!

"Star this Sam Golbach." I look at him and he is really cute. He is wearing black jeans and a hoodie that says 3:00am. He looks at me and gives me a wave. Me and Jake let go of each other. "I like your hoodie Sam i do 3am challenges too but by myself since Jake is scared of them." "ya i figured that out a long time ago but he actually got a dybbuk box not to long ago." "oh really. Jake we are doing some 3:am challenges while i'm here then." Jake turns around and punches Sam in the arm."Hey dude what was that for." "I didn't want her to know cause know i'm going to have to do a 3:am challenge tonight with her." "Well if i had friends who liked those kind of things then i would do them but i only have one friend and she doesn't do this kind of stuff." "Well star sense you are in L.A now i can do some with you sense i do them.I make Youtube videos and do those challenges this hoodie is actually my merch i just dropped."Sam says. We all walk into the house and me and Sam talk about different challenges . After a little bit i go up to Jake to see if he wants to go on our tradition to go out to eat at whatever place he wants to go to for his birthday. "Jake do you want to go out to eat with me for your b-day?" "Oh no this is going to sound horrible but i'm wanted to do a whole bros night thing but you can come if you want?' "No if you had plans then you can go out with your friends i will go back to my apartment." "You could stay here with Colby he is not coming cause he said he didn't want to go out tonight." "Ok maybe i can get some dirt on you." He shakes his head and then everyone leaves and i'm left with Colby Brock. He is sitting in the living room so i went in there and sat on the couch on the other end of it. "I hope you don't mind me staying here i just don't have that much friends here yet." "I am find with that do you want to do play a game or something?" "Ya sure we could play 20 questions if you want." "Ya sure who is going to go first?" "I think you should." "Ok. Lets start off easy.What is your favorite color?" "I would have to say red or black they are tied for 1st place. How about you?" "I like black and green." "Ok. Who is your favorite Youtuber?" "Well i have watched Pewdiepie sense i was a kid so i would have to say him how about you?" "Same i have watched him for like ever." We play for a little bit longer until he says something that makes me go into shock. "No i have never watched the walking dead." "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!?!?" "i just have never had time to watch it." "Do you have Netflix?" "yes" "Ok. Go get some blankets and snacks we are going to watch some." He laughs and gets up and gets some blankets and snacks. I slid down toward him and sat next to him and then i realized i don't like Sam I like Colby. My eye lids start so get heavy and so i close them and i feel my head falling onto Colby's shoulder.