She move her head towards him. His neck. Her lips...his neck. The contact can be like an explosion. And it happend. The moment her lips contacted his neck his gri become more tight. Her bosoms pressed in his chest.

"ohh!!" a moan come from his mouth. Jodha kissed his neck and massaging his sweaty back with her hands. Jalal was loosing. He camnt hold himself more. And the last thread of his control break when jodha bite on his neck.

Jalal push her to the wall and started to pouring aggerssive kisses on her face. Its refreashing. Having beloved person in the morning in arms and kissing her mad is the best starting ofthe morning, he thought.

Jodha griped him from his back. Kissing him with same aggressiveness. His lips are making patterns on her, giving her col chillness.

After some time broke he kiss. He put his forhead on hers, and said in wisper, "mujhe ek kaam se jana hai, lekin ek baat kahunga."

"kya"

"you are looking very much beautifull in this bright sunny day...and i will come back at 2pm. We will go out today. So be ready by  4."

"is it a date?"

"keh sakti ho. It will be a date with my wife."

She blushed a bit lisstening his comment, she dont know why she always feel shy when she called aas his wife. It feels good.

Jalal free her, and she run like a deer. "how can i resist myself from now. She will make me crazy." Jalal said under his breath,a nd went todards bathroom.

Jodha ran towards the kitchen. Her heart was running fast. His aroma is still on her nostrailes. But the moment she entered the kitchen her whole body burned in anger.

There stood Ruqaiyaa, making Jalal's breakfast.

how can she. Itni himmat islki? Mere jalal ka breakfast ye bana rahi hai?' she thought.

"ruqaiyaa, tum rehne do main bana lungi."

Ruqaiyaa thought this is the time to make her realise the imporance of her in jalal's life.

"tum kyu karogi jodha? Jalal mere hath ka breakfst khana zyada pasand karta hai. Woh kya haina. Itne din nahi thi to sirf ammijaan ka breakfast khata tha. Lekin ab main aa gayi hu na. Ab main uska khayal rakhungi. Tum chinta mat karo."

Jodha smile a bit. "AAhhm... Ruqaiyaa, tum shayad humari shadi me nahi aayi thi. Isi liye shayad bhul gayi ho ke now he have a wife to take care of him. And i dont think he needs u more as a friend only. I am here to be his lifelong companion."

"ha ha ha ha ha...liflong companion. Dekha tha maine kal. Jalal tumhe kitna apna lifelong companion manta hai. Tumhe dekha tak nahi. I am sure now. He hates you. I am sure he is being pressurised by Ammijaan to marry you. Otherwise, he will never marry you."

"and if i say we both married with each others full heart concent?"

"i dont believe you."

"you have to believe apa"

Both turn back and see mirza standing at the door in anger in his eyes.