"jodha yeh sab kya hai? Chup chap let jao bed pe."

"jalal tum andhe ho kya. Dikhayi nahi deta? Main tapasya kar rahi hu. Mujhe apni pati ka dil jitna hai. Mujhe use apne pyaar me pagal banana hai. U get that?"

Jalal raised his eyebrow she want to win me? Is he dreaming or what? main tumse kya kahu jodha. Tumhe apne pyar me girane ke lie tapasya ki koi zarurat nahi. Main mahadev nahi hu. Insaaan hu. Ek lladka hu, jo tumhe dekhte hi tumhara diwana ban gaya tha.' Jalal thought having a slight smile on his face. But before he could say further, hamida came inside with the lemon juice. Give it to him and went away.

jalal take the glass and handed it to jodha. Bt jodha was jodha. She was irritating and jumping all over he room.

Jalal is getting irritated but enjoying her bubblyness too. He never thought to see jodha like this naughty avtar.

"aaj phir peene ki tamanaa hai..."

Jodha started to circling aroung ike a littile girl.

" Jodha come here. Sar ghum jayega. Aha aao or ye pani pee lo."

"ooff handsome!! Tum itne handsome hoke mujhe nimboo pani pila rahe ho? Shame shame!!"

"to tum kya piyogi?"

"main piyungi nahi. I want to eat. I have enough drink for tonight."

"kya khana hai bolo main le ata hu."

"lane ki kya zaurat hai dear, woh to tumhare paas hi hai."

"kya?"

"tumhara..." her eyes went towards his lower part.

"nooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!" jalal was shocked. Seriously!! What is she saying? Oh My God!! khade khade mera izzat lootne ka plan bana rahi hai ye ladki. Meri jaan leke rahegi."

"Ha ha ha ha ha..." jodha started to laugh watching his expression. Jalal again get lost in her laughter.

"tumhe kya laga main kya khaungi? tumhara...ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...uske lie abhi time hai baby!!" she winked to him.

His mouth went wide open. What is she saying? Ye itni bold? "Ye sachme mujhe maar hi dalegi. Aise talli hoke aise vulger baate karegi to main apne aapko rk kaise paunga? Allah mujhe apne aap pe control rakhne ki shakti do! Warna aaj to naiyaa paar ho jayegi!!" he thought.

Jodha now come towards him and like a obidient child drunk the juice.

"you know really what i want to eat?" she said like a whisper in his ears.

jalal trumbled a bit. "kya?"

"i want..." jodha get more closer to him. There is merely a gap between their lips. His lips gone dry with sudden turn of events.

"i want your hot & juicy lips. And trust me jalal if once i capture i will suck all of it then and there." She said in avery sexy voice by licking her own lips.

"jalal felt some rushing heat o his body. He was getting aroused by second. His manhood now stated to aching in his pants. But he have to control. He dont want to scare her. And most imortantly she was drunk. Next day she might forget every thig. He dont want that. He wnt to have her in his own way. She want to make love to her with the most passionate way. But he want her to remember their passionate moment for ever.

Before he could tell some thing jodha pulled him towards her and next second she pushed him on the bed.

"what is this jodha? Kya kar rahi ho? Jalal said. ab ye kya karne wali hai? he though.

Jodha climb on the bed and sit on his stomach. Jalal groan. "ohhh my Jodha!!"

Without knowing jodha sat on his manhood!!!!