Chapter 7 Part 1

Start bij het begin

"Beautiful!" he said being in his dreamland.

This mere compliment feels her check with a hue of red blush. She is feeling flying high on his comment. Ruqaiyaa was watching all this. Some where she wasn't sure about jalal's feeling towards Jodha. But she knows she will definite about his ignorance towards her. And now she wants to drag this ignorance more and more.

"Thanks" Jodha's reply get jalal back in this world, and the next moment he shout. "what is all this jodha? How can you wear this kind of dress? Are you out of your mind?

Jalal's burst out shock others. Specially Jodha. Mirza also shock, he was sure about his bro's feelings towards his bhabi, but now his shouting scares him. He know how dangerous he can be when he is angry..

But jodha got the shock of the day while ruqaiyaa was very happy. For a moment she thought that her all thought was wrong, but now she was sure Jalal don't like jodha at all. Jodha felt very bad. She bought this dress just to impress Jalal but now all her plan failed. Her eyes burn with coming tears.

Jalal was out after speaking those words now others also followed. Ruqaiyaa deliberately took the seat behind Jalal s bike. Jalal watched that but didn't said anything. And thats hurt jodha. Jodha watched that a nd ruqiyaaa give her an awful smile. She sat behind Mirza who had a lots of plans deposited for them in his mind.

TANTRA BAR & RESTURENT

PARK STREET, EVENING 8 PM

All of them entered where Ruqaiyaa held jalal's hand tightly, while Jodha entered with Mirza. Without glancing a second look Jalal headed towards sitting area. Jodha with pain looked at him. Her mind was saying to goand grab that Ruqaiyaa and slap her black and blue. Bu her heart was in pain and stopped het. They headed towards sitting area.

Jalal and Ruqaiyaa grab a 4 seated table thinking about Jodha and Mirzaq. Ruqaiyaa was moving her body with the beat of the song playing on the dance floor. Jalal smiled.

Jodha and mirza headed towards them and stand in front of them. Jalal looked at her. She was looking uncontrolablly sexy. But he turn his face and silently tell her to sit. But Jodha did something with shock mirza. She grab mirza's arm and went to another table.

Jalal was shock and hurt as well. But he controlled. A waiter came to them and ask,

"what do u like to have sir?"

"a bear for me, and you jalal?"

"a glass of sprite with limesoda."

"what y do u have sprite?"

"you know na, i don't drink."

"ohh oops. My mistake"

Here Jodha was fuming in anger. How dare he talk with that Ruqaiyaa. Jaha main hu waha woh kisi or ke sath ha ha hi hi kar rahe hai. Woh kisi orke bareme soch bhi kaise sakte hai? Wohi to bol rahe the ke main unke zindagi ki pehli r akhri ladki hu, or yaha dekho janab ke tevar."

To mirza " mirza mere lie koi drink leke aaoge?"

"sure bhabijaan, kya lengi aap?"

"ek orange juse ya fir rose juice chalega"

"ok ap baithiye main le ata hu.", he winked Jodha but she didn't understand.