He tried to move her side but fearing waking her up. Her angelic face was glowing in the fresh sunlight.

Jodha moved closer and snuggled herself to his chest more. Jalal closed his eyes to control himself. He clutches the bed sheet tightly tried to calm the inside storm. Her lips are touching on his bare chest. It's going too much for him. He tried to move her side. 

But by moving her side Jodha wake up and what she saw was just like an unwanted dream sequence for her. She was lying on her husband's chest clutching his vest. Even though she didn't love him but still being near him, his touch creating havoc inside her.

The moment she open her eyes Jalal got lost on them. That brown eyeballs was like the centre of his life now. He could not bear the fire inside him. 

Aaj phir tumpe pyar aaya hai

Behad aur beshumar aaya hai (x2)

Unknowingly he forwarded his right hand towards her cheek. Those cheek he want to caress day and night. She closed her eyes to feel his touch.

Jalal was not in sense not in his own control. Jodha lift her hand and started caressing his face. From eyes to nose, chin, cheek and finally his lips the moment she keep her fingers on his lips he closed his eyes in anticipation.

The touch of his lips on her fingers make Jodha out of control. Her thumb was started tracing his lower lips breaking their inner most control more. Jalal held her hand in his and kissed on her palm and smooching it. Jodha felt a shiver ran down on her spine. He is now sucking her fingers giving her chilly feeling and wild shaky desire all over her body.

Toote toh toote teri baahon mein aise

Jaise shaakhon se patte be-haya

He left her fingers and put her hand on his shoulder and place his hand on her bak.

"Jodhaaa" he wisper in a low voice

Jodha open her eyes and see wild and erotic desire and passion in his for her. She was feeling like eat him up on that moment. Testosterone 

Estrogen, Progesterone all her hormones started to flowing inside her and its going out of limit now. She cant do anything without having deep breath.

Bikhre tujhi se aur simte tujhi mein

Tu hi mera sab le gaya

Na fiqar, na sharam, na lihaaj, ek baar aaya

Without any warning she place her hand on his hair and gripping his hair she pull him near her and smack her lips on him fully and deeply.

Jalal's eyes gone wide with shock. She is kissing him' the though and reality giving him an incredible peace. She started to smooch him. He lost his all control over himself and started to respond her. Both were kissing each other like there in never going to come next day. 

Phir zarre zarre mein deedar aaya hai

Behad aur beshumaar aaya hai (x2)

During the kiss Jalal came on top of her body and hold her with his hand. Jodha's hand went to his back feeling his bare shoulder and clutching his vest and massaging his bare back. They keep on their pressure on each other and dominating in kissing. Now Jodha got excited and bite on his lips. His lips gone parted giving her access to enter and she utilise that. Both of their tongue played with each other while both of their hands on each other's back