The final hour: Succumb to him

Loki still stares at me, like he knows what I'm thinking. His face is so embarrassed, well not all the way to embarrassed but surprised maybe. I can't be in this room anymore, I can't be in here with him, it's too much now.

I get up to leave without saying anything... But as I rise from my chair I look at his face one more time, and I'm drawn to it. I have succumbed to him. My legs move toward him without my consent, he sits looking up at me as I become closer unsure of what I'm doing. Heck I don't even know what I'm doing.

I crouch down in front of him so we're eye level. I study his face, every inch of it. His gash is still bleeding a little, where as most of it is dry blood. I take a tissue from inside my sleeve and dab it on my tongue.

Carefully I put my hand under his chin and just take a second to feel him, his cold skin. I gently tilt his head so I can get at the wound, I cautiously move to the cut and dab it with the tissue, he winces a little but I shush him and carry on dabbing until the blood is gone.

As I retract my hand he relieves himself from the position I put his head in and looks at me. That's all we seem to have don't this entire interview, look at each other, but with every look I know a little more about him. He looks at me confused, like no one has ever shown him compassion of some kind, and somehow that makes me feel special.

He lifts his hands to mine and moves it up to his cheek, despite his chains, I feel his cold hand over the warmth of mine against his also cold cheek. I take my other hand and put it on the other cheek. I don't care who's watching through the camera that's watching us, I don't care anymore.

Loki is holding my little hand and my blood tingles, I begin to stand without removing my hands from him. I crouch down as I stand and my lips touch his. Electric fires through my body and my eyebrows narrow, I don't know what I'm doing, I don't entirely know why, what I do know is that this will be the last. When I leave this room I can never see him again.

I never want to leave his lips, they're soft yet cold like the rest of him, but I never want to leave them. I never want to leave him, but if I don't I'll fall apart. I know he'd break my heart, it's what he does. It would be impossible for there to be an 'us' his brother is taking him back tomorrow, he'll be gone and I'll be here.

As I slowly pull away from him I rest my forehead on his, my eyes are closed and I know his are too. We both need to think, we both need to take in what I've done. I can't believe I did  that, I don't think he can either, Loki is speechless, I have left Loki speechless. I can feel every breath he makes and I'm desperate to know what he's thinking.

When I feel his forehead become his nose I know he's moving his neck up. With my eyes still closed I feel his lips touch mine again, and this time the kisses aren't as soft. Merciless kisses, he wants to kiss me, Loki doesn't think I was out of line. I love his sweet kisses and like I said I don't want him to stop. In this moment he's mine and no one else's, I know it sounds ridiculous but the more I kiss him the more time stops.

He lifts his arms over my head, though it was difficult with the cuffs, I sit down on his lap and straddle him as his arms move down my body, his lips move away from my mouth, across my cheek and down my neck. I unbutton a few buttons on my blouse so he can travel further, I let out a moan and he smiles against my skin. Then he comes back to my lips and kisses me furiously. When he stops I look into his deep eyes for a second and take in all the green and mischief that I see "stay" he whispers. He knows I was going to leave and with those words I'm torn apart. I can't stay in this room any longer, it's just too hard.

"I'm sorry" I whisper into his ear. I release myself from his grip and make for the door, wiping away tears of I don't know what. I bang furiously on the door, creating a sound close to thunder. Loudly I begin to shout "let me out" as I rap on the door with my fist. Loki's eyes have fallen on me and I can feel them which makes me all the more desperate to get out.