Chapter 1 His Eyes

Hello everybody, so this is my first Lukesse story. I am really excited to write this, I will probably change the storyline quite a bit. Only because I have to make it fit in Lukesse moments and their lives after everything. I will do different POV and I might make another book just for certain ships. WOOP, WOOP!! I would like to dedicate this to @mcsmfan4eva   because she got me into the whole mcsm again. We are dressing up as Petra and Jesse as well. I hope you enjoy the book and ya let's get started. For her birthday I am using mine.

.........................................................................................................

*September 29, 2018*

Jesse POV

I wake up and realized..."TODAY IS ENDERCON!!" I get up, get dressed, and head to the treehouse. I see Olivia working on some kind of redstone contraption. "Hi, today is Endercon!" I say as I walk in from the trap door. "I know, I am sooo excited." She responds. 

I pick up my wooden sword and start hitting a dummy. I think about a boy I met on my birthday two years ago... 

*Flashback to August 21, 2016* (epic music lol jk.) 

"SURPRISE!!!!!" Everyone yells as they jump out from behind stuff. "Oh my notch....Thank you, everyone!!" I squeal. 

I walk around greeting and thanking everyone till I see someone who I don't recognize. "Hi," I say as I walk up to him. I freeze and start to blush. He is so handsome...his blonde hair....his jacket....his eyes.... When I stop walking I see him staring at me and blushing as well.

Lukas POV (His POV will be in bold)

I look over at the girl who's birthday was today. I have never met her, Petra invited me saying it was going to be fun.

 "Hi," she says. Then, she freezes and just stares at me. I see her blushing. I start to feel like I am blushing too. "Hi," I say back. Her face started to get to an even redder. She is so....I don't even know. There is no word to describe her. Her long dark hair....her red clip...her eyes... I can't get over it. 

*Back to the present* "Lukas. Lukas! Lukas!!" I hear Aiden yell. "Ya," I say. "Go get the supplies!" He yells. "Ok," I obey .

 "Where were you just now?" Maya, my childhood friend asks, "Thinking about Jesse?" "NO!!" I answer way to quickly and feel myself starting to blush. "Sure...." she said doubting me. Once I get all the supplies, we start heading to Endercon.

Jesse POV

Olivia places the last of her redstone down as I ask what she is doing. "It's a light so that Reuben doesn't stay here in the dark," She says. "Reuben is coming with us," I say as we start to hear a hissing noise. 

Olivia starts to panic. I say, "It's probably just Axel messing with us again." "You're probably right." She said as Axel jumped up in a creeper mask. We jump a little but just ignore him.

 "Come on guys, you weren't just a little bit scared?" Axel asks. I look over at Axel then at Olivia and see her blushing as she looks at Axel. "We expected that," I say. He sighs and walks away.

 I pull Olivia in a corner and ask her why she is blushing. "I...I...I think I like Axel..." She says as she starts blushing even more. I giggle "I KNEW IT!! I always shipped you two!" She smiles and walks away. Once I grab some things I think are useful, we start for Endercon.

.........................................................................................................

Soooooo, how do you like it so far? I wrote out in order of what I was going to do for this but...I changed it a lot. I think I like the way they meet on her birthday. I read a lot of love stories so I know. Don't judge me, please. Anyway please vote/comment/follow byeeee. <3 <3

A/N 2020 so hi long time no see. I'm going through and changing small details. I know I haven't been writing anything but I just have no clue how to start it right now. Hopefully I'll get some inspiration but it's just harder to write a fanfiction rather than a book. So I might see you soon. Love you guys bye <3 <3

-Maura