The Boy is Back in Town

Kurt Hummel pulled into what he claimed to be the perfect parking space in the entire Lima Bean parking lot. He smiled to himself, putting the car in park and lowering the radio. He grabbed his bag, swung it over his shoulder, and took the car keys out of the ignition, tossing them in his satchel. He made his way into the small coffee shop ready to get on line until he heard the familiar voice of his boyfriend. Kurt turned his head to see Blaine sitting, with a coffee and some guy in a Dalton Academy blazer. The hell!? Kurt thought, and he spun on his heel and walked the short distance to the table where Blaine and prep boy sat.

"I..just..never wanna mess my thing up with him, in any way. He's really great, and-"

"Who's really great?" Kurt cut in, looking down as his boyfriend. Blaine looked up with a very shocked expression.

"Uh..You!" Blaine quickly replied, chuckling awkwardly and looking between his boyfriend and the other guy. Kurt turned his head to look at the blazer clad teen with a confused, almost disgusted face. "We were just talking about you.."

The other guy looked over at Kurt, gapping in surprise. While Kurt eyed him up and down in a suspicious manner.

"Sebastian, this is Kurt," Blaine said, patting his boyfriends arm. "my boyfriend, who I was just..."

Sebastian smiled widely, and gave Blaine a deep nod, understanding. "Got it."

"Wow...wow." Blaine softly remarked. Kurt stuck out his right arm, narrowing his eyes at Sebastian. Sebastian eyed Kurt's hand oddly, before reaching out and shaking the offered hand.

"Pleasure." Kurt simply said. Blaine picked up his coffee, taking a sip in hopes to hid his smirk. Kurt then turned his attention back to his lover. "Aaannnd how do we know Sebastian?"

"Uh-I-I-uh-we-"

"We met at Dalton." Sebastian answered for the former warbler. Kurt returned his attention to the man talking and gave him a look as if to say 'oh really?' "Was dying to meet Blaine." Sebastian smiled at said boy. The dark haired teen smiled as he took a sip of coffee. "Those Warblers just won't shut up about him. Didn't think he could live up to the hype, but as it turns out.." He flirted.

Blaine let out a soft scoff and looked at his hand around the coffee cup in embarrassment. Kurt then looked back at Blaine.

"Yes, he's even more impressive in the flesh!" Kurt informed the other teen, as he grabbed a nearby chair and sat as close to Blaine as he possibly could, wrapping his arm around his boyfriends.

The Dalton boy watched Kurt's actions before saying, "Hey, what are you guys doing tomorrow night?" Staring directly at Kurt and smirking. Blaine shook his head with disbelief. Now he was getting annoyed.

Kurt glanced at his boyfriend. "Well, we're rehearsing for the school musical. And then, at bedtime,"

Sebastian stared at Blaine with the a teasing smirk.

"we do a rigorous skin-sloughing reguimine over the phone together." Kurt finished, making eye contact with Blaine.

Sebastian raised both eyebrows. "And as sexy as that sounds," he sarcastically chuckled. "what do you say we shake things up?"

Blaine was fuming. He knew the prep school boy had something up his sleeve. Kurt however seemed a bit intrigued.

"I get you guys a couple of fake ID's and we head over to Scandals in West Lima."

Blaine's eyes widened slightly. "Scandals?" He leaned over to Kurt and whispered, "that's the gay bar.."

"The last time I was there, I met the man of my dreams on the dance floor." Sebastian continued, making direct eye contact with Kurt.

Two Is Company: a Kurtbastian AU On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara