Prologue

Prologue: Getting Accepted

"Honey wake up you got a letter from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry," my caretaker Rida yelled probably from the kitchen making breakfast and sorting through the mail. Ugh why can't I get any peace and quiet in this house especially when sleeping. Oh by the way to the people who don't know me I'm Gianna Remington, but most people call me by my nicknames Gigi, Little G, firecracker, little demon, pip squeek, and hypermouse. I am 19 and finally graduated from high school. Yes my step-father is the owner of the Remington Company that makes stuff for weapon owners and hunters. I'm am a pureblooded wizard and my parents gave me away when I was a baby to protect me from the dark lord also known as Lord Voldemort (my prefered name for him to use unlike other wizards that are scared to say his real name I am not). My parents went to America when my mom was about to have me because Lord Voldemort would of never expected to find me there and she also gave me to a muggle family. Before they left me they had my caretakers stay here and make sure I was out of danger and tell me everything I needed to know when the time was right. So I grew up most of my life thinking I was a muggle. I learnt from my caretakers how to use my powers as well without a wand because the wand shop here couldnt find me the right wand. Sometime in the timespan I was alive my parents were murdered.

"Coming," I shouted as I started to get up out of my bed. I grabbed a brush and ran it through my light brown hair with blond and dark brown streaks. I then walked over to my vanity and put on a little cover up where ever needed and mascara. I stared at myself in the mirror mostly at my dark brown almost black eyes. I tore my gaze away and grabbed some clothes to put on. which contained my Saugerties Soccer sweatpants and my Peyton Manning Jersey for the Denver, Broncos. I opened the door up to my room and walked down the stairs to the kitchen. Yes I have my own staircase my room is the master bedroom on the top floor. Which is only a two story home not including the basement or the attic. I own the house, but I bought it mostly for Rida and her husband because they were living in an apartment and needed to get a house.

As I entered the kitchen I greeted by the smell of pancakes, toast, and bacon. Yum! "Gigi, finally the suspense is killing me waiting for you to get down to open the letter," Rida squirmed. She is a redhead with blue eyes around her thirties. Her hair was a mess with flour in it and on her face. She wiped her hands on her apron that has the name of her faveorite show from the cooking network on it and handed me the letter.

I looked at it for a minute then I grabed a knife and cut the envelope neatly at the fold. "I'm sorry Ms. Gianna Remington, but Hogwarts doesn't have enough room for you to join the school this upcoming year good luck next year," I said. "What how dare they not accept you, you are one of the most powerful wizards alive. Let me see that letter." Rida growled. She read it over and her expression went to a more pissed of expression. "Gianna Lee-ann Remington how dare you trick me like that," Rida yelled.

Heres what the letter actually read:

                                                       Dear Ms. Gianna Remington,

We come to terms to keep your blood lineage a secret when you enter this school. It is a great honor to have one of the most powerful wizards be one of our students. Since most of your life you thought you were a muggle we thought it would be most acceptable for people to think you were a muggleborn wizard. Unless you don't mind people finding out you are a pureblood. We are well aware it is your first year in a school of magic, but know that you have been training with your caretakers so you'll be a 7th year student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. You will need to go to Diagon Alley to purchase your school suplies (which are listed below). Your train is on platform 9 and 3/4 at Kings Cross Station in London, England. Your  train ticket is in the envelope.