Fate That Brings Us Back

New, Off, Gun, Nammon, and Toptap left for Seoul. Singto didn't join his fiancé because he had to complete his works in Bangkok. Besides, he doesn't want to interfere New's time with his friends. He would let New have fun with his friends alone so that it could create better atmosphere in their friendship. Singto also hoped that their trip would also strengthen their teamwork later even though he knew that their teamwork was already strong. Singto supported New both in career and private life. He always wanted the best for New. In private life, Singto was the one gave shoulder for New to cry.

When Tay left New four years ago, Singto was there. He was still New's best friend but actually he had feeling for New even when New was still in relationship with Tay. Then two years after Tay and New were separated Singto dared himself to confess his feeling to New. At first New turned him down. He said that he was not ready to be in relationship again yet. But Singto convinced that he would not expect anything from New. If New let him stay by his side, that would be enough for him.

"I can make you fall in love with me even though you don't love.

Give a little time and love will come because you are used to it"

Singto said in his heart. He was sure that he would win New's heart. And his wish came true when New accepted him as lover. He felt like he was on top of the world. He promised to New that he would do anything to make New happy. And from then, they have been in relationship for two years now. New even accepted his proposal and now they're going to get married.

*****

Arrived in Seoul the five guys rented a car because they wanted to explore Seoul freely. New even offered themselves to drive for their friends since he also likes driving. They decided to stay at a private villa because they want feel an authentic atmosphere from the tourist area of ​​Seoul. Other than that, the villa also offered beautiful views that would make their holiday even more memorable.

"Wow. It has been long since I came to Seoul, everything has changed!" Toptap scream , looking outside the car window. Their car was entering the villa gate. Right after New parked the car, they jumped and ran excitedly into the villa. The mates then had villa touring.

"Pals, this is so lovely!" Gun awed, he was walking on the garden at the back of the villa. They can see the view of Seoul from the villa because it is located on a hill.

"New, how could you find such a beautiful place like this?" Off asked, his eyes were scanning the view surrounding the villa.

"Beautiful, isn't it? I found it from the internet." New smiled, raised his eyebrows. He felt proud of himself as his friends liked the villa that he chose.

Toptap and Nammon were at dining room. "This is homey" said Toptap.

Off, Gun and New then followed them to dining room they sat there and talked about the plan for tomorrow.

"They are two bed rooms here. So let's arrange where and who will sleep with whom. Okay?" New said

"I will sleep with Off" Gun said, he put his arms around Off's shoulder who was sitting next to him.

"Pfft.. Since it's impossible for you to let me, New, and Toptap join you two so the three of us will sleep together" Nammon rolled his eyes.

"Even if Gun let me join them in the same room I'll turn it down. I don't want to tint my innocent mind by seeing them making out" Toptap acted puking. The rest of them laughed.

Today after unpacked their suitcase, they went out to have dinner together. They chose a restaurant which offered Korean traditional food like Bibimbap, Bulgogi, Japchae, Seolleongtang and others.