Names

A/N:
(yes, Mark will stay)

"Is it Chenle?" Jaemin sat with his chin placed on Jisung's shoulder. The older hadn't stopped pestering the younger since he made the mistake of coming to him for love advice.

Jisung was currently trying to play Pirate101 with some of his friends, but that was proving to be an awful idea due to the 5'9 cinnamon haired leech that had attached himself onto the taller's side, creating a distraction, causing him to die repeatedly.

Jaemin had continued naming different friends of Jisung that could be his crush. So far, he's named the entirety of TxT, Stray Kids, several members of YG's Treasure Box, and a few member of their own group.

"For fucks sake Hyung, No! Just drop it, it's not important!" Jaemin gasped at the tone of Jisung's voice, but still didn't quit. He was the older of the two, which meant it was his  job to meddle with his Dongsaeng's life.

Love life, included.

"Then could it be Jeno?" He asked. Jisung looked away from his screen, not even needing to give Jaemin a verbal response. Jisung tapped on Jaemin's hand, signalling he was about to move. Jaemin, being a stubborn little dork, climbed onto the younger's back.

"Hyung, I'm going to the bathroom, let me go in Peace, please?" Jaemin got off of the younger's back, but still followed behind, stopping at the door.

He slid down the wall, speaking to Jisung through the door "you sure it isn't Asahi? He's pretty cut,e so I wouldn't blame you." He could hear Jisung's stressed groans, but didn't bother to stop.

"For the last time, I don't like him! It's someone within our group!"

And at that moment, Jisung knew: he fucked up.

This piece of info resulted in Jaemin naming various other members, not giving Jisung enough time to answer.

Not that Jisung needed to.

Jaemin was smart enough to understand what Jisung meant by "a friend of mine likes one of his friends", unfortunately , he didn't get who that friend was, even if the answer was right in the mirror, mocking him.

"Then It has to be Haechan! Or Mark! Or Lucas maybe? No, maybe Yangyang..." Jaemin let his thoughts wander, not noticing the younger slip away from his sight.

"He still hasn't guessed correctly?" Hendery asked, sitting down next to the younger on the couch. Jisung shook his head.

"He's too busy naming the countless members in our group that I could be in love with."

"Sounds like him." Yangyang spoke, flopping down on the other side of Jisung.

"It wont be long til' he realizes. Don't worry, he'll have to, or else I'll beat the truth into him." Typical Yangyang. Resorting to hypothetical violence when things don't turn out the way they should.

"Although I don't completely agree with Yangyang, I will agree with the fact he'll eventually understand." Jisung nods.

They sat in silence for a moment. "Til' then, we'll be here, waiting with you!"  Yangyang enveloped Jisung in a hug, smiling dorkily.

"Oh, so you DO like him!" They trio heard Jaemin exclaim. Sharing a three-way sigh, Jisung shuts down yet another one of Jaemin's suspicions.

"It's not him! We've been through this five times already!" Jaemin pouted, sitting at the island in the kitchen.  Jisung flopped his head back on the couch. "Should've spent the night at Taemin-Hyung's..."

Jaemin lifted his head up "Taemin?!" Jisung facepalmed. "Don't even thing about it."

xXx

A few hours later, the Chinese members went back to the WayV dorm and the other Dreamies returned, raiding the fridge.

"Out of the kitchen! I'll cook for you all, just go pick a movie!" Haechan lead the other four out of the kitchen, finding free spaces on the couch.

"Any luck?" Jeno asked. Jisung shook his head.

"Sungie! Come help me please?" Jisung stood up from his place on the couch, padding into the kitchen. 

"What do you need?"

"I need someone to talk to while I cook." Jisung groaned internally, knowing when the older says "talk" he means "pester the life out of". Nonetheless, the younger sat on one of the counters, watching the older whip up a meal for seven picky eaters within minutes.

"I've named everyone except for Renjun, and Renjun basically has a love of torturing you. So, unless you're a masochist, I'm going to assume the answer is no?" Jisung gave the older a thumbs up, confirming his answer.

"Damn, I've named everyone already.." he thought to himself.

"Can you grab a few plates please?" Jisung nodded, picking up a server's tray, placing four plates on it. He internally thanked his sister for giving it to him for "no reason".

Jaemin carried two plates in as well, placing them down on the coffee table, turning back around to get his own plate. Jisung carried the tray in after Jaemin, placing it down on the empty end of the table.

"What movie did you pick?" Jaemin asked, sitting down in the space between Chenle and Mark.

"Darkness Falls." Jaemin groaned. Haechan has forced him to watch it with him at least forty times since it was released, each time, the movie seemed to grow far worse.

So of course, Jaemin tuned the movie out, focusing on his current target. Watching as his fingers slid across his phone screen, forming a text message for someone unknown to all those except Jisung himself.

Jaemin crawled over to Jisung, curling into his side. Jisung's breath hitched slightly before returning to normal. Well, whatever "normal" was for Jisung.

One by one, the members grew tired of the movie and switched the TV off altogether. Jaemin continued asking who it could be.

"Well I've named everyone in the group, are you attracted to yourself, by any chance?" The others groaned at the density of the third youngest, wishing he'd finally realize what was right in front of his face.

"Wha-, NO!" Jisung exclaimed

"I'm out of names then, kiddo." "You're missing one!" Haechan exclaimed. Getting off the couch. "Let's go, you four. I'm too tired to deal with this shit tonight." Haechan guided the other boys back to their rooms, leaving Jaemin and Jisung alone.

"There's literally nobody left to nam-" Jaemin cut himself off, allowing a small smile stretch across his face. "Oh," was all he could manage to say as the younger stared him right in the eye, as if saying

"you're quite possibly the slowest person I know but I still love you."

"You forgot the name Na Jaemin, You know." Jisung said playfully.

"Jae, Min..?" Jaemin said, confused until it finally clicked that Jisung was talking about him. "I wasted three days guessing names when I'd forgotten my own could've been included." Jaemin chuckled at his own idiocy, wrapping his arms around the younger's waist.

Jaemin, who was still done with himself, found his slightly chapped lips on the younger's softer ones. It wasn't heated or anything, just a simple kiss. It didn't feel like an explosion of butterflies in his chest, but more like a soothing warmth growing over him; a warmth he'd want to keep for decades to come.

When the  two finally parted, they both had matching smiles. "Hey, Hyung. I have something to tell you." Jisung announced. Jaemin hummed in response. "I love you."

"Okay, thanks." Jisung glared at the older . "What? I don't get an "I love you" back?" Jaemin laughed, kissing the talker's cheek "I'm only kidding, i love you too, you too, you dork."

A/N:

"You'd better." A wild Author-ssi spoke, screeching at the two. "I did not just write absolute garbage for you not to reciprocate his feelings."