C h a p t e r 10.

- Dior

"We made a bond from the very beginning." I sang as I was stopped at the light. "I found my homie and -" Surprising me as Dominoe jumped in the song along with me. I just smiled and looked at him in silence . Sneakimg glances from the road to just see him smile at me.

"She gon be there for the kid, No Matter What!" he said.

It's been only a month since we've got back together & it already feels amazing... Shit just seems to work now. He ain't kicking it out with his ratchet niggas. He stay with my brother & then comes home to me and his daughter. Lately things are just flowing.

--------------------------------------------------

-Dominoe

Dior laid on the bed with her red towel wrapped around her newly showered body. Her hair all wrapped up in another towel, texting/instagraming on her phone.

I towered over, grabbed her phone out her hand. Placing it on the night stand. "Boy what you doing?" She asked playfully and giggling.

"I got a problem." I said looking in her eyes, she looked scared.

"What's wrong baby?" she asked with true concern - it was cute.

I bent down to her & deeply kissed her..

"I wanna do some grown man thangs to you." I said inbetween kissing down her wet body.

"Babe" was all she could get out before I kissed and licked her hips. She moved her body around lifting her hips so passion filled. My tongue caressed her pink until she began clawing at my back, moaning "yas papi" over & over.

"All I wanna do is sex you baby" she sang and moaned softly, trying to pull my mouth from her opening. Still while grinding her hips into my mouth.

------------------

"Whoa, whoa." I said as she kissed her way back up to my lips. licking her fingers she opened her lips & slide down her pink to the base of my dick. She started slow. grinding in a circle. I grabbed her hips and kissed her tittys. moving her hips in a clock wise motion . wrapped my arms around her back pushing deeper inside her while she continued to grind soft and steady. Dick touching her spot. Her spot feeling so what she began to moan out, throwing her head back. hair flying & tittys plopping in my hands.. her walls tightening & releasing . Feeling her excavate release. "yea cum on daddy's dick." I said grinding my dick deeper in her stomach as she came. Shit! My nuts tightened up and so did her walls. I was finna bust! I was tempted to get her off me but she was so fucking sexy and her pussy was just like I remembered.

Too Fucking good.

"Uarghhhhhh" - "auuuuuuayeee" we both moaned out. We nutted together. I pumped hard one more time. She kissed me and hoped off this dick and ran her ass to the bathroom. Her ass jiggling and her giggling . Ol cute ass!

----------------------------------------

- Dior

I woke up feeling around the bed for Dominoe, he was gone. I got up & called up Bella. It seemed like forever since I talked to her last.

"Yea girl bomb.com" I said walking down the hall to Kimora's room. There was Dominoe sleep in my rocking chair & Kimora kangaroo holding him. Both asleep with the mouth open. Twins!

I smiled and got showered and dressed. I needed my weave done. Plus I'm gonna have lunch with Kaville later today.

"Love you smuggins" I yelled out, walking out the door & locking it.

---------------------------

I got to the shop & waited on Bella to do my hair. Bella was my friend and my hairstylist. Sitting in the chair for about 20 minutes , in comes Dominoe. "What you doing baby?" I asked still getting my scalp braided. "I brought your hungry ass something to eat mamí". He said chuckling.

"But how you know I was here?" I asked laughing.

"Where else would you be on a Thursday at 11am?" he said smiling.

Bella started to laugh, "bitch he got you there."

"Shut up." I said puckering my lips towards Dominoe. Bending down he kissed me passionately... in front of everyone.

Breaking free from the kiss I managed to say "love you daddy." "Love you too mamí." and with that he left. As soon as he left the shop all you heard was ooooohs & aweeeeees. I cheesed hard.

When me and Dominoe are good - We are truly amazing!

----------------------------------------------

-Kavelle

Dro, Dom & I posted in the car.. we watched our mark like it was prey. "Damn bitch goes pee every 27 minutes on the dot." Dro said observing.

I looked at the second corner street light go off. "You ready?" Dominoe asked. Dro and I nodded. we pulled down our masks and got ready to pop off.

I rushed the pregnant woman. Grabbing her neck from the back forcing her to get us inside the trap house.

Once the door was open, The Gun Boys were in full effect.

West Dior (On Hold)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara