that first concert.

"We have to go on stage in 30 minutes, what do you want to speak about for those 30 minutes?" Brian says, sitting on the couch.

I sit in a separate chair, Roger stands with his hands in his front pockets.

"Actually, I wanted to ask something." Freddie alarms us.

"Go on?" Roger assures.

"Do you know a pianist?" He raises an eyebrow, leaning on the couch.

Roger shakes his head no, but Brian looks towards me.
please don't do this to me.

"I believe a pianist would add great variety to our lovely band-" Freddie gets cut off.

"Laura's incredible with panio." Brian says blandly, looking at me the whole time so he could see my reaction.

great.

Roger and Freddie turn my way.

"Oh really? You'd be perfect for the band, darling." Freddie says bluntly.

Good for the band? I can hardly go talk to one person. I'm not very good with people, I'm afraid of what people think of me, how they might judge me when they listen to me.

"Laura?" Roger says getting my attention.

"Sorry, I just.. wouldn't that be up to Brian.. and Roger.. parden but.. I'm not, a people person." I say trying to avoid the situation.

When my legs were moving for me, I noticed I was already out of the room and outside.

Me? In front of all those people? I don't know about that, That's so high of expect-

My breathing became quick until I felt hands on my shoulders.

"Laura!" Roger exclaims.

I snap out of it, looking around.
He grabs me and hugs me tight "He didn't know about your disorder, you don't have too, but I think you'd be a great addition to the band, Laura." he smiles reassuringly and let's go of me.

"I'm sorry, .. I didn't even know I panicked so badly there. All those people would expect so much from me.." I grab my forearm.

"You would wave high above those expectations, Laura." Roger lends out a hand to help me up since I was sitting down, leaning on a wall.

"I believe in you." Roger says as I hesitate to grab his hand.

I will always have my brother by my side, this could be a big chance for me.

I was always passionate with panio, it has such a smooth sound, I kind of hoped this is how I would turn out since I was little so I took the best of this situation.

"Oh, We're on boys" Brian says, standing walking to the enterence to the stage.

"Goodluck!" I yell as they walk onto stage.

-an hour later-

I saw Freddie scurry out of the stage.
"Freddie? Where are you?-" I was stopped by Brian.

"You didn't say a single lyric right except for the main line?!"

Oh geez.

"You better start coming up with an excuse." Roger snaps.

I set my book down, and stand up.

"Someone fill me in, will you?" Trying to understand the situation at hand.

"He said every lyric wrong except for the main line?!" Brian says pointing at him.

"To be honest with you two, I liked the lyrics, I could hear from backstage." I'm trying to help the situation.

"Everyone still cheered, it wasn't that bad, hm?" Freddie assures.

"He has a point." I look at them.

Roger sighs. "You're lucky they cheered." Brian silently agrees.

"So, now that that's taken care of, maybe we should hang around the pub for the time being" Freddie asks, getting the situation out of the way.

"Why not, I need a drink." Roger responds with stress in his tone.

I always hated how Roger had a girl over pretty much every week. I don't know why, I just did. Maybe it's cause I feel he's doing it because, he's stressed? or something..

"I'll do it." I agree.

"I couldn't refuse such an offer" Brian says.

Oooooo this chapter didn't suck as much as the last one, but I'm starting to like where it's goinG❤️👌🏼👌🏼