Roles You Can Claim

En başından başla

Delia:
Played by:
Delia is the 4th oldest being age 19. She enjoys playing sports, mostly with her non identical twin Edeline. Her favorite sport is croquet. She's willing to play sports anywhere and everywhere. She's very protective of her sister Genevieve. Her favorite flower is a sunflower, her favorite gem is a peridot. She is very adventurous and hot-headed. Delia also does ballet and sings with her sisters. She is closest with Edeline.

Edeline:Played by:Edeline is technically the 5th oldest, being 19, even though Delia is her twin

Edeline:
Played by:
Edeline is technically the 5th oldest, being 19, even though Delia is her twin. She is very sporty, like Delia. She also does ballet and sings with her sisters. Edeline is very athletic, but kind of messy seeing as she always leaves her sports gear lying around. Edeline loves croquet, but her second favorite sport is badminton. Edeline has a good sense of humor and often mocks Rowena behind her back. Her favorite flower is a honeysuckle and her favorite gem is citrine.

Fallon:Played by: HalebellaFallon is the 6th oldest princess, being 17

Fallon:
Played by: Halebella
Fallon is the 6th oldest princess, being 17. Her favorite flower is the Camellia, and her favorite gem is the Pearl. Fallon is a romantic, she's a huge fan of romance and true love and all that. She's compassionate and very understanding. She can always tell when people are lying to her. Fallon does ballet with her sisters. Fallon can sing and play the harp. She also loves animals.

Genevieve: Played by: _deathbywords_Geneveive is the 7th oldest, being 16

Genevieve:
Played by: _deathbywords_
Geneveive is the 7th oldest, being 16. Her favorite flower is a pink rose, and her favorite gem is a pink opal. Next to her family, her absolute favorite thing to do is dance. She also sings with her sisters. Genevieve hates Rowena, and Rowena hates Genevieve due to her constant tardiness. Geneveive is fearless, and hopeful, and very close with the youngest one Lacey. Geneveive has high logic and strategy skills, however her biggest flaw is being late. Geneveive has feelings for the royal cobbler Derek, but always denies them. She owns a cat named Twyla.