FOUR

"Ugh. Present Mic is probably one of the most boring teachers ever," I groaned to Midoriya, who was walking with me. "I wouldn't call him annoying, he's just not as interesting as Mr. Aizawa or All Might." As he said All Might, his eyes darkened and he clenched his hands into fists at his sides. "HEY, MIDORIYA! OKAWA-TODOROKI!" I hear from behind me. I pivot on my heel and face the source of the yelling. It was this kid with spiky red hair and really, really, really pointy teeth. That's a little unsettling, I thought to myself. "Oh, hey Kirishima," Midoriya says quietly. I knew why he felt so awkward around this kid, Kirishima. He was Bakugo's friend. Then, Bakugo walks behind me and pulls me aside. I yelp as he shoves me against a wall and stands on the other wall opposite of the one I was standing against. "What the hel-," "shut up." he says abruptly. I glare at him for awhile, and he glares back at me. "unless you want me to blow your face off, cause I'd gladly do so." "You touch me, I will freeze your sorry ass." I reply coldly. He looked taken aback. He then takes a really deep breath to calm himself down. "Listen half-n-half number 2. I need your help." I look at him sideways, "you need MY help? The kid who always looks so tough and threatens to blow people up, needs my help," I start laughing and Bakugo just stares at me. "What's so funny?" I gradually stop laughing and stare at him. He looks scared of something and it was the weirdest thing I'd ever seen. "Ok, I'm in. What do you need help with Bakugo?" He sighs and looks at me with a hint of a challenge in his eyes, "I want you to help me get w-with K-Kirishima...." I gasp and clasp a hand over my mouth. "You want me t-to get you. And Kirishima. Together." He drops his head and sighs, "yes, half-n-half number 2. I want you to help me get with Kirishima. How hard-headed can you be? Get it through your thick head before someone notices dumbass." I chuckle and walk foward so that I'm close to his face. "Well, get this through your head dumbass. I'll help you, but on one condition." He grumbles something to himself and sighs again, "what is it? And hurry, I'm starting to change my mind." I grin evilly and back away, "I want you to leave Midoriya alone. At least for a couple weeks." He grunts and his eyes get all big, "What?! You want me to be nice to MIDORIYA?! Uh, no. Nope. Not going to happen." I sigh a dramatic, sarcastic sigh and say pitifully "oh well, guess I can't help you." And I start to walk off. "Now wait a second! I'll, I'll be nice to Midoriya." I smirk and spin back around, "then let the games begin." I start to walk off then remember something I overheard Midoriya say, "I looked up to Bakugo, he had this amazing quirk and I didn't. Then he decided I wasn't good enough for him and he shut me out." I spin back around again and say lightly "you know, Midoriya actually looked up to you. It's a shame you shut him out at such a young age," I pivot on my heel and walk off.
Word count: 582