Three Little Birds

Magsimula sa umpisa

The dark prince had been trying to find a way out. A way to get a word in with the new Trollhunter. A way that kept Bagdwella out of the equation. There's no way he was going to put her at risk.

As the last rays of sunlight vanished, Bular bolted out the door. And right and to someone.

"Wherever  are you  going  in such  a hurry, Baby Brother?"

Bular felt his heart stop  and his blood turn to ice.

"Gunra!"

*LLB*

Bular stood behind the changelings, who are both frozen in fear, well his sister spoke.

"Dark Princess?" The pink changing, Nomura, spoke, "Might I inquire as to your return?"

Gunra sneered down at the changeling. Nomura released a barely audible squeak and hid behind her brother.

"Please, my lady," the green changling spoke this time, "Tell us the reason for this joyous occasion."

Gunra's amber eyes glinted at Bular, "Why is it that the inpures have the manners to greet me properly yet you have only spoken one word to me, Baby Brother."

"I am to shocked to speak, Gunra. And just as curious as the changelings about your return. "

"You are much more articulate than you were when I went to sleep, Bular. As for my return: you have neglected your duties. Had I been in charge from the start Killahead Bridge would be finished, and I would have the amulet of Merlin in one hand and the mangled remaines of the Trollhunter in the other."

'Neglecting my duties?' Bular thought panicedly, 'What does she know? Does she know about, Dwelly?!' 

*LLB*

Bular crept quietly into the drive-in, glancing around and sniffing repeatedly to make sure Gunra hadn't followed him. With small smile he hurried to the projector room.

"Dwelly?" He called threw the door, "Are you here?" 

The door burst open and Bagdwella bolted out and into his arms.

"Where are you last night, Sweet Bun?" She asked, kissing him, "There's something I wanted to talk to you about."

Bular carried her into the projector room and set her down in their nest.

"Dwelly, I have some bad news."

"Bad news? What kind of bad news?"

Bular took a deep breath and looked her in the eyes, "Gumm-Gumm bad news. My eldest sister has returned. Gunra. She is determined to see our father returned. And... She-she's on to us. I don't know how but I think she suspects."

Bagdwella  swallowed thickly. Bular could see the fear in her eyes. He picked her back up  and nuzzled the top of her head. Bagdwella wrapped her arms around his neck and hid her face in his chest.

"We'll get out of this, my love," Bular promised, "I'll find a way to get away. Until I do, however, we'll just have to be extra careful."

Bagdwella shook even as she nodded into his chest.

*LLB*

Bular stood beside his sister at quite posssibly  the most crucial meetings in the bridge's construction. Aa new changling had arrived, bringing  the Eye Stone from Germany.

She walked in with Stricklander and Nomura, both of whom were in their troll forms.the  new changling, however, remained a fleshbag. She looked to be roughly eighteen fleshbag years old. Her eyes were electric blue and her hair  was as dark as Bular's  stone flesh. (1)