#DreamPromposal

*Bzzz Bzzz* I groan as I hear my alarm for school go off, the supposedly soothing music quickly becoming annoying. I turn it off and get up, realizing I'm going to have to get ready at some point. I walk into the bathroom and am not suprised by my hair which is all swept to one side and sweaty.

I just laugh to myself and sit down on the toilet to do my business. When I'm done, I wash my face and then walk upstairs to the kitchen. Grabbing some bread, I toss it into the toaster and get the eggs out of the fridge to cook.

I sit down with my plate when everything gets done and scroll down my Facebook feed. I see the same old things, what the rest of my family is doing or did yesterday.

I finish up the rest of my morning routine and make my way to school. As soon as I get there, I sit in my truck, waiting until the very last second to walk in. I play my favorite songs, enjoying the 'me' time I'm getting and the last ounce of freedom until the last bell rings for today.

'Well, guess I better go in.' I think to myself and grab my stuff. Whenever I do get to my locker, my best friend, Talia, comes to talk to me. "So, have you asked him yet?"

I just raise one of my eyebrows and say, "What do you think?" Instead of sighing like usual, she gives me a small smirk. I frown at her and turn around to go to class.

In chemistry, Talia and I are lab partners as usual and instead of mixing the right ingredients, I see her do something completely different. So naturally, I ask her, "What are you doing?"

She doesn't reply, so I ask her again. She finishes her concoction and turns to me. "It's a love potion."

I just sigh and let her do her thing, hoping that we can finish our project on time.

***
The next day, I am back at my locker and Talia walks up beside me, only to drop a tube in my bag. I take and examine it, also reading the note attached. It says to use it like perfume and when my crush smells it, he will fall in love with me.

'Yeah, right.' I think to myself and walk to my class.

I'm very unentertained with the lesson we are covering, so I begin to think: what if the potion did work? That leads me to my next step of getting up to sharpen my pencil, while getting close enough for him to smell me.

Here goes nothing. I mean, what could go wrong?