INTRODUCTION

This book takes place after infinity war when the Avengers kill Thanos. For purposes of this story Wanda will have all the powers of the infinity stones as she was the only one able to destroy them so she gained their power. This takes place during season 3 episode 14 on wards in the Vampire Diaries.

After the war, everyone was back to their normal selves. With families together and no major threats in the world that needed to be stopped, the avengers would go off with their families to enjoy peace. Everyone had someone. Everyone except Wanda.  Her brother had died saving Clint and a young boy during the age or Ultron. He was shot and her heart cracked. Then she had Vision, but with the mind stone in his body she had to kill him to stop Thanos.  Tony said there was no way to bring him back. With this news, her heart shattered.

Although most of the avengers now had families, they all stayed at the Avengers Tower.  Wanda's team began to notice the changes in her so they suggested that she should take a break. Tony had done some research into her family and found out she had 2 cousins in Mystic Falls called Elena and Jeremy Gilbert. So, with her bags packed, hoping for a chance at a normal vacation she bordered the plane, prepared to leave her old life behind for a few months. Being an Avenger means life could never be simple and so she didn't know that Mystic Falls was on the brink of war between the vampires and werewolves. Chaos was bound to happen!

This is my first fan-fiction so i hope you enjoy it.  I don't own any of the characters. The vampire diaries belongs to Julie Plec and the Avengers belong to Marvel. Please review and if you have any suggestion please message me r comment.

Jasmine xoxo