11

I went on stage, and everything went as planned. this time the concert was quite bigger than i thought. last time it was like a club concert, whilst this time it was ten times bigger. i sang the songs i should, even included some of my favourite songs from my favourite artists, which people absolutely loved. 

i went off the stage, whilst hearing clapping and cheering. i was so delighted what kind of fanbase i have. when i got off the stage i quickly took off my makeup so i can get home as early as possible. i was really tired as well. 

i turned around as i finished wiping off makeup to see alex behind me smiling. he looked like a proud mother in that moment. 

"you sang amazing" he said

"aw thank you alexissss" i said, dragging the s.

we slowly but at the same time fastly went to our hotel room. i quickly showered and got into my oversized hoodie i use usually to sleep in. i saw alex already asleep on the couch. i giggled because he looked so cute.

before going to bed, i was reading some comments on his post that he made about us. most of them are really sweet and positive whilst some are disappointed. it doesn't really bother me as i know love is love. and noone else will decide but us. 

the next thing i know, i fall asleep. i woke up early in the morning. seeing alex with his shirt off. he saw that i'm awake so he yelled.

"HEY DON'T LOOK AT MY QUACKTITTIES"

"im not dumbo"

i laughed. not gonna lie but he was really hot with his shirt off- JESUS WHAT AM I THINKING- i stand up and go to the bathroom. alex was in there brushing his hair. i got on my feet and got to his level and kissed him. it was so soft- always when i kiss him it's always so beautiful. 

"good morning alexis"

"good morning beautiful"

we switch places as i take my toothbrush to brush my teeth. we were like that couple that were always together. literally. 

we checked the time and realized it's just 7am in the morning.

"hey wanna go get some coffee?" alex asked

"damn yes i do" i said giggling

we go to the coffee shop, i ordered a latte whilst alex got a decaf. of course, i needed to post that on instagram because, who doesn't?

 of course, i needed to post that on instagram because, who doesn't?

liked by quackity.hq and 86,912 others

avasavocados lattes = life

Comments Are Disabled