7

Anna's pov.

We have just landed I help mia out of the plain she still hasn't talked at all and the whole flight she just stared into space. When we get out of the plain Taylor is standing there waiting for is."Taylor can you help mia in the car while I make a phone call" I ask and he nods

(Phone call)

Grace- hey Anna how's your trip

Anna- cut short listen when the thing happened with jack kidnapping mia was she closed of at all

Grace- she was a little shaken but she wasn't closed off why

Anna- I am a little worried I found her about to be raped by two of my employees and she's closed off I tried to clean up her cuts but she freaked out Christan said she just needs time and I get it but I am still worried about her

Grace- did you clean up her cuts

Anna- no  that's why I called you I thought Christan would have told you about mia

Grace- I have been in with destiny luckily we caught it before it got worse do she will be just fine I have been going over medical records and I am a little confused but Ella helped me

Anna- oh she's up

Grace- yes listen meet me outside of the hospital I will see if I can clean up Mia's cuts also ask Taylor for dr.fynns number he might be able to help with mia

Anna- ok well we are on our way to the hospital right now I'm just glad we stopped it before they did anything

Grace- ok well I gotta go

Anna- ok bye

(End of phone call)

After my talk with grace I called Dr.flinn and told him what happened and he will meet us at the hospital. When we get there I tell Taylor to pack up my room and home office for me and make sure it's all organized before I met grace and dr.flynn at the doors  " Christan decided it was best to stay with Phoebe so Ella wasn't overly worried" grace says " okay well I'll go to Phoebe's room how's destiny" I ask "  sleeping it was decided to put her in a medical enduced coma so we can get a better look at everything and see if we can do anything another doctor said to try a blood transfusion see if that works we tested everyone that is known to not have it except you Phoebe and teddy Christan said not to yet " grace says" I am a carrier so teddy and Phoebe might also be I was doing some research and found out there is a away to prevent it I was wondering why it seemed that destiny was showing symptoms but not Ella" I say " breast milk has lots of nutrition but also some enzymes that could be limiting the problem as of right now because I did another test Ella is just a carrier she doesn't have it which is good I do think the breast milk has something to do with it so I think we should try it with destiny oh and I would go easy on her when she's better  It turned out there was a small amount of pressure on her brain we fixed it so everything is ok she will be up and home before Wednesday but she will not be able to walk for a couple of days" grace says " ok let me know what you decided I am already pumping brestmilk for Ella if it helps destiny I will do it for her" I say going to see Phoebe. When I get to the room Ella comes running up to me "Mommy I thought you had to fix a problem" Ella says " you guys come first so I cut it short know listen I want you to go with teddy  and get ready for school here's your milk and lunch money and don't forget breakfast" I say as teddy gets up and takes Ella home then to school " wait what school dose she go to" teddy asks " Ella will tell you now go" Christan says and they leave " destiny is doing ok she will be home on Monday but won't be able to walk for a while you're mom wants to see if breast milk works" I say " that's good news Phoebe is doing great she woke up and talked to Ella for a little while then went back to sleep Phoebe seems happy when she found out she had two sisters I felt bad when I had to tell her where destiny was she did ask for you though"Christan says" it's good that she's doing better I have been so worried about her " I say " so have I so how's mia" Christan asks " with your parents as we speak she freaked out when I tried to clean her up on the plain and she was completely closed off I called John and I hope he can help her a little I did call your mom that's why I didn't call you" I say " ok I am sure she will be fine oh and Kate dropped by with Elliot she was not happy that you weren't here until I told her that you were on your way" Christan says " ya well Kate doesn't understand how hard it is to run a business and take care of two kids at the same time but they always come first destiny and Ella knowes if anything happens to them I would cut my trip short and return home." I say " I would do the same but now you have help " Christan says and I smile" Anna I am so sorry for what I did to you then years ago I hope you can someday forgive me and we can get back together I know it's not going to be easy but I m willing to work for it " Christian says" I do forgive you and your right it's not going to be easy I need to know that you trust me and is not going to make the same mistake Christian I would have never cheated on you hell I didn't even go on any dates or saw anyone for the past ten years because we are still married" I say " I know and I hope we can work things out  and I will wait until you are ready to try a work things out with me "Christan says " maybe we can spend a couple of days at escalla and see what happens " I say" we can do that I have decided to work from home for two months so I can get to know the twins " Christan says" I have to go through everything in the main office because my stopide buissness partner only cared about money and probably messed alot of things up so I would sell " I say " oh and I am so sorry about trying to buy your company I should have listened to my mother" Christan says" it's ok  you actually helped save the company if you didn't try to buy it I wouldn't have known about Miller till it was to late" I say " mom is that you" Phoebe asks" hey sweetie so glad to see you awake " I say giving her a kiss on the forehead and a hug " how's destiny and where's Ella" Phoebe asks" destiny is doing ok and your mom sent Ella home with teddy so she could get ready for school" Christan says" ok mom will you lay with me please like you did when I was younger" Phoebe asks " of course" I say laying down with Phoebe and we both ended up falling asleep.