▪️Trinity Meets World

Start from the beginning

"Grandma I'm leaving! Your breakfast is on the counter!" she calls out. "Bye Sekhmet," she says closing the door.

Sekhmet mews in goodbye.

Locking the apartment door; she walks a couple feet down the hallway and knocks on the door.

A 16-year-old girl with snow-white complexion, almond eyes, and snowy bunny blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail opened the door.

"Morning Trin," Violet greets, giving Trinity a kiss.

"Morning pretty girl," Trinity greets back.

Violet pops her head through her apartment door. "Babička, odcházím!" (Grandma, I'm leaving!)

"Sbohem Violet! Hezký den!" a soft voice yells back. (Goodbye Violet! Have a nice day!)

"Já budu!" Violet yells back before closing the door. (I will!)

Entwining their hands the two of them headed out of the apartment complex and made their way underground.

"Dmitar!" Violet calls out when she caught sight of familiar whiskey comb-over.

Hearing his name Dmitar pulls his headphones off and looks towards his right where the girls were coming from.

"Morning ladies," he greets them placing a kiss on both of their cheeks.

"Morning Dmitar," both girls replied smiling up at the boy.

The three of them chatted as they waited for the train to arrive and continued to talk as they stepped onto the train.

As they arrived at school, a familiar red BMW drives up to them before parking. The door opened and a blonde girl with jade eyes stepped out of the car. A relaxed smile crossed her face as she took her friends in.

"Don't we all look nice today?" she asks them as she pulls her skirt down and hitches her bag up.

"You say that like we don't always look nice," Violet.

She shoots a look at Dmitar. "Some of us don't."

Dmitar rolls his eyes. "Whatever Sof."

"It's Sofie," she hisses at him. "Syo-fee-uh."

He smirks in reply. "I think Sof sounds better," He dodged the swipe of Sofie's hand before running for the school building, with a growl she chases after him.

Violet and Trinity share an amused look before following them at a more sedate pace. The two of them caught up with them just in time to watch Sofie grab Dmitar by his hair. Shaking their heads, Violet and Trinity walk past them heading straight to homeroom.

"Morning Mrs. Kalami," the two of them greet taking a seat in the front seat; they were the first to arrive in the room.

Mrs. Kalami looks up from her book. "Morning girls. So listen, girls, I have a date with my husband on Saturday, and I need a babysitter, is one of you available?"

Violet gives an apologetic shrug, "I'm sorry but I'm booked this weekend, and so is Trinity. I think Dmitar is free on Saturday."

"We'll ask him before the next class," Trinity assures.

Mrs. Kalami nods. "Please let me know." the bell rings signaling to the students it was time to get to homeroom. Once the second bell rings, Mrs. Kalami started taking attendance, by this time she knew her students by face.

Trinity leans over to Violet. "You're not book this weekend, and Dmitar actually is," she whispers.

"I'll switch with him than," she whispers back. "But the only person, her demon children, listen to is Dmitar. They think he's pretty."