Standing still in the spot where Killua had left you, you tried to swallow the lump growing in your throat. You knew that you are supposed to walk now, go in the candy store and meet Gon and Killua again however you are stuck in here, unable to move.

Just then, the tears that has been swelling up in your eyes finally fall. You cried silently as you stand like a fool in the middle of the street.

"(Y/n)!"

A familiar voice called out. You lift up your head and see a person coming towards you. Your sight might by blurry due to the tears but you know too well that the person approaching you is none other than Gon. It's dead obvious base from his green clothes and loud voice.

You wiped your tears as fast as you can, hoping that Gon will not see. You forced your lips to form a smile and greet Gon who is now in front of you. "Hey Gon. Sorry, I must've kept you waiting for so long to the point that you need to get me here," You said.

However, the male wasn't listening at all. The moment he saw your crying face from afar, he grew worried and kept on wondering what made you cry or why were you upset. Gon's eyebrows are knit together in worry as he brings his hands to touch yours. "Why were you crying, (Y/n)?" He asked softly.

Unlike Killua, this boy is more soft, more gentle, more kind, more sweet, so yeah.. basically, he's the best boy and honestly, you're lucky if this black haired male likes you. (Why the heck am I doing- comparing these two lovely beans-)

You shake your head. "No, Gon," you disagreed, getting your hand out of Gon's hold and you start to walk away from the mentioned person. "By the way, I don't think I can hang with you guys anymore. My parent just texted me." A forced giggle came out of your mouth. "You need to go home asap, They said. So yeah, Ja ne!" You began to run, waving your hand to Gon before doing so. That's it. You're running away again.

And the only thing that Gon could do at that moment was watch you run away. When you are out of his sight, he heaves out a sigh and flicker his gaze to the sky for a second.

"Liar."

"What took you so long, Gon?" Killua questioned. He was bending down, still checking out some snacks. "And where's (Y/n)?" He added.

Gon crossed his arms. "You should ask yourself!" The male yelled.

The silver haired male stopped checking out his babies and stand up. Looking at Gon, he asks yet again, "What do you mean? How would I know that? You're the one who checked on her, Idiot!" Killua also raised his voice.

Shaking his head, Gon responded, "But you're the last one who was with her before she cried!"

Hearing the words she cried, Killua's blue orbs widen. "What..? She cried..?" He repeated the words himself.

"Yeah and she left too.." Gon mumbled.

"..."

"What happened, Killua? Did you tease her again?"

Killua did not respond, only hangs his head down as his bangs cover his eyes.

"Killu-" Gon was about to call him again but was cut off by the albino.

"It's my fault." Killua trails his fingers into his bangs. "Darn." He clicked his tongue showing frustration. "I've gone too far."

The reaction of Killua made Gon smiled. Gon thinks that the albino was being honest, acknowledging his mistake and even got frustrated over the fact that he made their friend cry—heck he might be even feeling guilty or regret right now—.