The lab

Y/n POV:

You sat next to sherry as the train car continued to move trying to think of a way to find the cure for her "disease" or whatever. She had Claires jacket to keep her warm but it clearly essential helping because her eye looked even worse then it did before. All of a sudden sherry started to groan in pain, constantly getting louder and louder.

Y/n:uhh...Claire?

She rushed over to help kneeling down to talk to her.

Claire:hey! You ok?

She turned over to face the two of you.

Sherry:your jackets so warm...

You could see a small smile form on Claire's face.

Claire:my brother gave it to me, you know it's supposed to be lucky?

Sherry still sounded like she was in so much pain...you wanted to help her but...dint know how.

Sherry:I don't know what I'd do without you guys...

Claire:you kidding? You were doing just fine till we came along and got you into all sorts of trouble!

Claire then pulled a gold item out of her pocket, it looked like a locket or a maybe even a charm. But sherry immediately turned away.

Sherry:I don't want it.

Claire:why not? It's so pretty.

Y/n:yah, it looks like it'd look good on you.

Sherry managed to crack a small smile at you.

Sherry:it's from my mom...for my birthday last year. All I wanted was for her to be home more....

This hit you a little hard.

Y/n:I know how you feel.

She curiously look up to you.

Sherry:you do?

Y/n:my parents weren't home often...and they would often fight but...whenever they were around me it was like they completely changed. In a good way I mean! They loved me, and your mom loves you it's just...hard to see it sometimes.

Suddenly sherry started to groan louder and grabbed her eye. You sat her up and tried to comfort her.

Y/n:it's alright just-

Her groaning countered to get louder.

Claire:dammit she needs help!

A.I.:now arriving at NEST.

Claire:common pick her up.

You nodded and followed Claire with sherry in your arms.

You followed Claire to a massive door witch quickly opened showing a destroyed laboratory inside.

A.I.:welcome to NEST enjoy your visit.

Claire:there!

You entered a small room to your left and set sherry down in the bed. As you did you saw Claire looking at a computer screen.

Y/n:you find anything?

Claire:yah I think so...antiviral agent? That's it! That's gotta be it!

Y/n:go and get it I'll stay here with sherry.

Claire:are you sure?

Y/n:we'll be fine just hurry!

She nodded before running up to sherry and taking off her strange bracelet.