"I'm not! I really am not!" Johnny said, hugging Donghyuck tightly to get the younger to look at him.

Soon, Johnny pulled away and stared at his phone again. He didn't want to avoid Donghyuck's question.

"I was going to call someone," Johnny paused before he continued. "But, I don't know if I should,"

"Why not?" Donghyuck asked, scooting closet to Johnny.

Johnny didn't want to answer. He didn't want Donghyuck to know about him. It was best if Donghyuck never knew he existed, he never deserved to anyway.

"Just someone that can help us with Taeyong," Johnny cringed at the word, 'help,'. He never did anything for Taeyong, not that he would help them now.

"Then call him! Don't you want to help uncle Taeyong?" Donghyuck asked but judging by Johnny's reaction, it probably wasn't as easy as that.

"Yeah but.. He's not the best person in the world," Johnny answered, he grimaced at having to think about him.

Donghyuck was quiet for a moment. He wanted to ask who this person was but Johnny probably wouldn't like that. He could tell that Johnny already hated having to speak about him.

"In my opinion, I don't think you let your personal feelings for someone get in the way of helping uncle Taeyong," Donghyuck advised, patting Johnny's shoulder.

Johnny pondered about those words then he answered, "You're right. I just wanted to ask him a question anyway,"

Donghyuck stood up, "I'll give you some privacy," He said and left the room once he received a nod from Johnny.

"Hyuck," Johnny called out gently as he stood up from the couch as well.

"Yeah?" Donghyuck looked over his shoulder before he left the room.

"Please, please, please go back to your room immediately, okay?" Johnny said, making Donghyuck feel bad about his plans to eavesdrop.

"Okay, don't worry." Donghyuck replied, leaving the room and going into his bedroom immediately.

He saw Johnny checking if he really had gone to his bedroom or not through a small gap from his door.

When Johnny was sure, he went back into his office. Donghyuck snuck out and placed a small microchip then quickly tip-toes back into his room.

He turned on his watch and linked it to the microchip so he was able to listen to the conversation.

Johnny sighed and gathered all he courage he had.

Finally, he gave him a call.

Donghyuck gulped as he set up the watch.

Audio [ON/OFF]
Subtitle [ON/OFF]

??: Hello~
??: Long time no talk, Johnny!
JN: Wish I had another choice.
??: Ouch. That hurt.
JN: I won't take much of your time. I just wanted to ask you a question.
??: Oh~ mysterious
JN: Did you take Taeyong?
??: [ LAUGHS ]
JN: I don't think there's anything funny here.
??: Right, sorry.
??: Okay, I'll tell you if I have him or not but I have one condition.
JN: Stop screwing around.
??: Apologise.
[ SILENCE ]
JN: Apologise?
??: You heard me loud and clear, Johnny. You were mean to me and it hurt my feelings.
JN: Are you serious?
??: [ LAUGHS ] Of course not but I still want an apology.
JN: You don't deserve an apology!