part 2

Gary) well, hello? You there?

Hope) I think he's got a skeleton key or something, I climbed up the toilet and into the vent. I replaced the vent cover once I was inside, so he wouldn't  know where I was. I'm waiting  inside the vent now, watching him through the of the vent cover. He's a gigantic man around six feet tall or more.he has a thick mustache and beard. He keeps reading his cellphone and just waiting  in front  of the shower area. He turned and he's going to the toilet.

Gary) are you sure he can't  see you there?

Hope) what the heck?! He's reaching into up into the vent! Gary help me!

Gary) where did you go?

Hope) I crawled to the vent over the living room are you anywhere  near  now? I'm so scared. I,'ve been looking  behind my back at the open vent of the bathroom, he might climb up and crawl  toward me here. You've got to help me!

Gary) then go out of the vent into the living room.

Hope) I can't  not right now. I'm still shaking  with fright. I might fall  out of the vent if I move now. I'm trying  not to scream. How the heck did he know I was in the vent?!

Gary) I do not know.

Hope) how could  this be happening?!!

Gary) I'm on my way now.

Hope) wth?!!!  He entered  the living  room! The same man holding his cellphone!

Gary) oh. How could that be?

Hope) well, wait.

Gary) nice move hope. Calling  your beloved  Gary to see if the cellphone of the stranger In your house  will ring. But you made me angry.

Hope) I'm calling  the cops now. What have you done with my friend? Get out of my house right now!

Gary) I took his cellphone that's  what I did to him, it's me you've been revealing your  hiding  places to. Went back to the bathroom  vent eh?

Hope) screw you! What have you done with Gary?

Gary) lets say he's in my car with my friends. Sends picture of Gary blindfolded and tied in the back of a car. You just declared your parents  are out of town, so get out of the vent and get this party started! I wanna play.

                                            The end