0.3

❤️❤️
0.3
He led me out of his office to the office right next door. The two rooms were separated by only glass. He led me inside the other office.
"Okay this is your office. Get it. Good, no there's blinds in case you or I want privacy and if you need me you can just come into the office."
I nodded and looked around, it was modern and completely windows except for the wall that had the door in which we came through to get in.
"Before you come in just drop me a text and if I don't answer Ryland should be around somewhere I'll get his number to you. Be careful he's a player and he likes older women."
I was hardly paying attention to him as I walked around my new office.

With a skyline like that everyday I could be nicer to the boss, couldn't I ? I was lost in my thoughts as I heard Rocky cough behind me"Ready to go we have things to do people to see

I was lost in my thoughts as I heard Rocky cough behind me
"Ready to go we have things to do people to see."
I nodded following him out, when we were in the corridor an intern handed him an iPad and he gave it to me.
"This is your work iPad you need to write notes on it, compose emails and do all my scheduling. And it needs to be done quickly I'm a busy man."
He clicked his fingers and another intern appeared with a sheet of paper.
Damn this man is a magician
I thought to myself, he started walking down the corridor extremely quickly and I followed behind.
He stopped outside what I took to be Ryland'a office, Ryland was in on the phone to someone from the looks of it.
He swivelled round in his chair and caught sight of us.
"Rydel omg here she is yes - hold on - I'm putting you on FaceTime now." He walked out of his office to us.
I saw a pretty girl who looked extremely like Rocky.
Ryland walked over to us, while still talking to the girl. He stood beside me and turned the phone round to my face.
"Hi I'm Rydel you must be my brother's newest personal assistant. I have to warn you he's a dick !"
I laughed nervously and saw Rocky's jaw locking in and out.
"I'm Juliette and I'm so excited to be working in this company honestly it's been a big dream of mine."
"Ryland told me you're coming tonight."
Rocky spoke up, "she's not coming Del."
"Yeah I'm not coming it's my first day I don't want to intrude."
Rydel shot her brother a glare through the phone.
"Omg Juliette you have to come I wanna know all about you and you seem lovely."
"I don't -"
"No buts you're coming tonight and if Rocky is too stupid to bring you, then Ryland will take you and that's final."
She ended the call and Ryland turned round in triumph at his older brother.
Ryland turned to me, "so you'll come with my tonight Juliette?"
Rocky answered for me.
"No she's coming with me and that's final. Right come along Juli we have more work to do."

524 words - a filler