Chapter 10

I was sitting on the couch humming to myself. Klaus was out doing his stuff again. I was bored and there was nothing to do! That's when I rememberd Jenna.

I found the old napkin and called the number she wrote down. Almost right away someone answered. "Hello who is this?" I heard her say. "Hey its Y/N" I said biting my lip. I heard a gasp and she said "Hey! You called!" I chuckled and said" yeah I guess I did. So um do you wonna hang out?"

"Oh yeah sure! What's your address?" I hesitated slightly and said"(your address here)" she smiled and said" okay be there soon! Also im bringing my boyfriend. Byeee" she hung up.

I tilted my head and put my phone down. Alrighty then. I stood up and looked around the living room. It was a complete mess. There was dirty close and dirty dishes Klaus and I never picked up.

I quickly cleaned the place.

*time skip*

I heard a knock on the door and opened it. I saw Jenna and a boy behind her. "Hey" I said letting them in. " Hey Y/N! Y/N this is Noah." She said coming in. "Hey Noah" I smiled waving. He just waved vack. Not much of a talker huh.

Jenna sat down and smiled saying" I lkke your aparment. Nice decor" I smiled saying" thanks" this is the first time I saw her in the full light.

She had a orangish kinda blondish hair and blue/green eyes. She was pretty pretty. "So do you live here alone?" She asked smiling. I bit my lip saying " ah no Klaus and I are dating" I smiled blushing lightly.

She gasosed and giggled saying " I knew it! You can't hide these things Y/N!" I laughed and said " well we wernt when we first met but then I kissed him." Noah chuckled a bit. Wow he makes noises.

*another lovley time skip*

We were all sitting on the ground talking when Klaus came in. "Oh hello random people" he said. I got uo and hugged him" this is Jenna and Noah. Remmwer I met her at the bar" I said smiling. He thought for a moment" Uhhh nope!" He said and sat on the couch.

Noah looked at him and said" You smell like weed." Wow the first thing he said all evening and that was it? " that's cause I smoke weed buddy " Klaus said rolling his eyes.

Noah turned away not saying anything. Jenna said" its getting late Noah let's go" she smiled and got up hugging me.I hugged back saying" okay see you later" they waved and both left.

Klaus said" Y/N come here I wonna cuddle" I blushed lightly. That's a first. I walked over yo him as he rolled onto the ground. I tilted my head and kayed next to him.

"Y/NNN. Can I be little spoon" he asked giggling. I smiled and turned hin around wrapping arms around him. "Thank you lovleyyy" he smiled.

"Anything for you my darling." I said stuffing my fave in his back humming.