Chapter 4

Chapter 4: You're Giving Me A Headache!

I was fishing through a bin full of clothes, pulling out some stuff that could fit the guys, and a little something for me. Then I turned around, and almost fainted. Now I understood what the guys meant when they said he wasn't like other zombies. He was big, big. With muscles a little over average, sickeningly pale skin, blonde hair tousled with flecks of blood in it, dark lips covered in brown colored blood, and dull blue eyes.

He was touching my hair, I noticed, but all I could focus on was his face. I was scared that if I looked away, he would go for my neck. But...he didn't look like he wanted to eat me. He looked curious, like he had never seen a woman before. He simply ran his hands through my hair, and felt the skin of my face, making me flinch with each cold touch.

His mouth cracked open, and my eyes squeezed shut, preparing for the worse. But he didn't eat me. Instead, he surprised me.

"Beautiful." he grunted in a deep voice. I think I even heard a hint of a German accent.

"Wh-wha-" a scream caught me dead in my tracks. That was Feliciano. Frantic, I looked at the zombie, then eased by him and ran off in the direction of the scream,"FELICIANO!"

I ran into the center of the mall, and saw Feliciano with a zombie latched onto his neck. I felt tears brimming my eyes when I realized that zombie was my best friend Honda Kiku...

"STAY BACK-A (NAME)!" Lovino shouted,"HE'LL TURN AT ANY MOMENT!"

Toni was loading a gun, but I grabbed his arm,"What are you doing?! Don't shoot him!"

"I'm sorry, (Name)...I have no choice..." he said sadly, aiming the gun at Feliciano's head and pulling the trigger.

Feliciano's head exploded, making my stomach lurch. I kneeled over and let out the contents of my stomach. Then another shot followed, signalling they shot Honda too...

Tears spilled from my eyes, I curled into a fetal position and cried. Then, there was a crash, making my head snap up. Several zombies where rushing through the now broken window, taking down Lovino and Toni. I jumped to my feet and screamed for a long time. I screamed, I screamed loud. I screamed until my throat was tattered. I screamed because my friends were dead. I screamed because I was going to die. I screamed because I was alone.

I screamed because I was going to die alone.

I finally stopped screaming and cracked my burning eyes open. I realized someone had been shaking me, and I saw all the zombies gone, running away in the back ground. My friends lie on the floor dead, but I was trying hard not to look at them. And...the zombie from before in front of me.

"Stop." he hissed, panting angrily,"You...are giving me...a headache..."