Types of Students

1) The Know it All

This student totally pisses off the entire class room by answering everything right.

And they think they're the bomb since they have an A every freaking class and won't even be a homie to slide some answers on a test.

2) The Forgetter

This student forgets everything school related. I bet if nobody woke them up in the morning for school they wouldn't even be there.

They forget homework, pencil, paper and whatever else. Basically these students don't want to deal with school period.

3) The Drama King/ Queen

This student only came for one reason only, and that's to start some drama. They get whatever somebody says about someone else ands me it into a huge deal so they can start a fight.

Or they're always eavesdropping on people's conversations and instigating. And they always act over dramatically to the simplest things.

4) The Merchant

This student is like a supplier but except it's for the whole freaking school. They only came to school to get some cash off of people. And believe it or not, they mean business.

They'll have anything in their locker and they sell things for different days. And they all work together so it's like an secret system going on.

5) The I Got Ya

This student basically is like a drug dealer but instead of drugs they do things that'll save your ass from your parents.

Gotta F on your report card. They can change it to an A.

You lost your homework, They have am extra copy.

Need get outta class passes, yep.

But there's always a catch with it, so their like the merchants but a level higher.

6) The sleepers

These are the students that sit in the back of the class rooms to get their sleep on. And it is a necessity.

That's all for now and leave a comment if I left anything out. And on the last chapter it didn't fully upload the whole thing. -_- So I gotta rewrite it.