Part 7: Two skeletons

As Frisk left the Ruins, they appeared in a large snowy forest, with a single walking path. As they walked trough the forest, they felt like someone was watching. Suddenly, they remember the previous timelines. "If he is still here, maybe he will remember me" -they thought. When they finally arrived near the "bridge", they felt like someone was walking behind them. Expecting a fart ballon trick, they turned around, but noone was there, they turned around again and saw some two monsters coming. They hid behind the conveniently shaped lamp as always, and heard their conversation.

Papyrus: The electric maze puzzle has been finally fixed, no human should *yawn* ever come to trough it...

Papyrus: Sens, where did you put the Maze orb?

Sens: Uhh... I thought you had it

Papyrus: *facepalm* Damn it, Sens. Now I have to walk trough the entire *yawn*maze to program the Orb.

Sens: But isn't the soulution to the maze just walking stra-

Papyrus: Not anymore! I fixed it.

Sens: What about the XO puzzles?

Papyrus: Fixed them, too

Sens: What about the-

Papyrus: I fixed ALL... *yawn* all of the puzzles. No need to ask. Now we just have to wait for a human to come.

Papyrus: Wait...

Papyrus: The Orb was in my pocket!

Sens: Well, time to wait for the human or something...

Part 8 coming next week!

Join the Discord for info about the AU or something: https://discord.gg/rg3huep