Grade 3

Ugh, ok this story is LONG, but it is my favorite one. It has been three years since, so yeah.

On the first day of school (I was still at my old school, this happened in third grade) I met this girl. Let's call her JJ. JJ and I were best friends. We would always hang out together. We would do everything together. But we also fought, everyday, about the smallest things.

Then she started controlling me.

She told me I couldn't listen to certain songs or artists. She told me that I couldn't watch fnaf videos (I was eight at the time). There were probably other things that she told me I couldn't do, but I can't think right now.

Little side note. My mom's a masseuse, her mom was a nurse, or she was at least in training. So technically, her mom made more money than mine, I think. Idk I'm 10, I don't know anything about economics and stuff.

Anyway, we were supposed to go to Vegas that Christmas, because we had enough money (Apparently we did not and we didn't go to Vegas). Then JJ told me to stop bragging that we had enough money and that my mom was a masseuse. Excuse me, but you have the audacity to tell me to stop "bragging" that my mom is a masseuse. First of all, I wasn't even bragging, and your mom is a nurse, so she makes more money than mine.Second of all, your the one that's always like, "Oh yeah, my mom's a nurse and we're like rich and we're like gonna like move into a new house and we're gonna buy a husky once we move in." Third of all, my parents move to Arizona with my older sister from Bulgaria, with no money at all. So shut the hell up.

Then one day, JJ and I were having an argument if cheerleading is a sport or not (I think it is now soooo yeah). She thought it was, and I disagreed. Then she asked me if gymnastics and cheerleading were practically the same. I said that they were (again I was 8). And then she said that because gymnastics was a sport, than cheerleading was a sport. I disagreed, and she called me a hypocrite. That's not even what a hypocrite means!

Then at lunch, I thought it would be better for both of us to sit away from each other to prevent causing even more drama. THAT DID THE EXACT OPPOSITE. Instead what happened was at P.E. she decided to cause a whole entire scene. Every one was crowding around her (As the little bratty self she is). This dude Noah told me that she didn't want me near her, I was trying to apologize for whatever I did wrong. The coach ended up getting mad and calling

At lunch we still at across from each other like nothing happened. Then this boi, D, moved to our school. JJ and I both liked him. We started having this competition. JJ then got D to sit at her table. I Don't think D liked either of us though.

In the end, JJ and I have never seen each other since.

Oh also, I saw D at the community pool that summer break.

Bye! 🤗