2

It had been a couple of days after the incident and at this point everyone was worried for Felix. "Maybe you should say sorry that you thought it was weird." Woojin said calmly. "I don't know if I should do that yet...I think I'll wait a little more." The elder said.

*meanwhile in Felix's room*

"M-maybe I should talk to Nanami." The boy said sobbing. With shaking hands he dialled his best friend's number.

"Hi Felix! How have you been!" His friend said happily
"Horrible" he replied
"Felix...what happened." The girl said getting worried for her friend. She had never heard him this sad before. The Aussie explained what happened while sobbing. He had already told her about his crush on Changbin so she understood right away.
"Hey cutie listen to me." She said getting his attention. "I'm coming to the dorms right away okay. We'll talk more about it there." And she disconnect the call. The Australian patiently waited for that one bell to ring.

*outside of his room*

*Ding dong*

"Did you guys invite somebody over." Hyunjin asked. They all nodded there head whispering a little no to him. He carefully opened the door to find a girl with brown hair and eyes wearing a really comfortable black hoodie with some leggings on. "Umm hello how may I help you?" The boy asked the girl. "Oh um Felix invited me over." She responded shyly. He looked at her suspiciously. "Hey Felix did you invite a girl over!" He yelled. The orange headed male came out of his room at the speed of lightening. "Hi Nanami!" He excitedly said while hugging her. "Cheese and rice calm down kid."She jokingly said hugging him back. "Let's go in my room." He whispered leading her to his room. "Was that his girlfriend?" Jeongin asked Chan. "I don't think so, if she was his girlfriend he would have told us." The leader said trying to cheer Changbin up. "Yah sure." He scoffed.

*In Felix's room*

"How you and Joshua been." The male asked. "Were having an amazing time together." She said. "About you and Changbin." The girl said now whispering. "Maybe he was doing that so people won't tease him." She heard the Aussie scoff. "Really. We weren't even filming it was just a stupid game." He angrily said having little tears from in his eyes. "Hey hey hey don't cry dude." Nanami said panicking. Out of nowhere she started tickling him. "W-what a-are pffttt d-d-doing." He said while laughing making the girl giggle. "I'm making you laugh silly!" Right as she said that she was flipped over. "Don't you dare you meme." Nanami said. "Oh yes I will." He started tickling her. "S-stop it. Stob." Her laughter was echoing thing you could hear in the room until her phone rang. She answer the call. "Hmm okie I'll be back. Love you too." She said. "I kinda have to go. Coups let Joshua come home more early today." Nanami said. "Maybe next time I'll bring him too." The brown haired girl said while walking to the boys room's exit. "Bye." He said as she left the room. He heard the front door close. Soon after the boy heard a knock on his door. He let out a 'come in'. "Not to be rude but who was that hyung?" Jeongin asked curiously. "Nobody. Just a friend." "Oh okay." Jeongin said as he left the older's room. The Aussie let out a sigh.

"You won't get it."