The kid ran and Cain smiled with accomplishment, Ramona smacked his arm. "Cain!" She scolded and He looks down at her. "What? He should have never laughed at me."

-----

Cain puts his ear against Annette's belly and she rolled her eyes because she was not enjoying this pregnancy whatsoever. She already wanted this baby out and she wanted to go back to drinking her wine then smoke a nice blunt before she went to bed but she can't do that for the next nine months. "Cain, you have five more seconds before I punch you." Annette huffed and Cain pulls away, he looks at Bruce. "I can't believe Annette is carrying an actual human being." He tells his brother and Bruce looked at Cain with shock. "Unbelievable, I know." Bruce remarked and Ramona was on the floor playing jacks with J-Baby. "Leave Annette alone before she murders you both." Ramona chuckled and Annette sinsterly smiles making Cain eyebrows raised, he sits down next to his Mother.

Cher wraps her arm around his arm as she rested her head against his shoulder. "Cain, don't be mad at me." Cher whispered to him and Cain looks at his Mom and he kisses her head. "Whatever it is Momma, I wouldn't be mad at you." Cain assured her and he says that but she already knew. "I invited your Dad." Cher tells him and Cain wasn't sure if he heard that correctly, he clears his throat. He said silently for a moment and he looks over at Bruce, he would be pissed off but then again he felt like Bruce knew already but of course not Chip, he'd probably wouldn't even show up if he did. "Why?" Cain questioned, he had a blank expression but his blank expression was always this pissed off look. "It's Christmas plus Jillian didn't mind him coming."

Cain rubbed his forehead because this man really put his family through a lot. "It's Christmas? Mom, he use to beat the shit out of us on Christmas." Cain whispered to her and he looks over at Chip. "Chip will have a heart attack." He muttered and he watched Chip eat the gingerbread cookies with J-Baby while she showed him through the Jet magazine. "You Pa is trying for a new start with you guys so just give him a chance. He's getting older and he wants to do better." Cher explained and Cain lets out an angry scoff. "He should've done that a long time ago." Cain hissed quietly, they hear knocking coming from the door and Cain let out a low curse, he sees Jillian open the door and he sees his Dad, he wore a Christmas sweater with reindeers and he held a bag filled with gifts.

What really threw Cain off is that he had the biggest smile on his face, he has never seen his Dad smile in his entire life. It was always the signature shred frown, lowered eyebrows and cold blue eyes of his. Can and him made eye contact making Cain's heart pick up speed because usually when his Dad made eye contact with him, he would be on the floor and his face all bruised up then Arthur telling him how much of a fatty he was. Jillian hugs him making Cain break eye contact with him, Cain looks over at Chip who looked completely frozen. "Salut, Joyeux Noël." Arthur grinned and right on cue, Bruce and Cain looked at each other with bewilderment, maybe Bruce didn't know either. It was an awkward silence and Ramona grinned. "Merry Christmas Eve!" Ramona exclaimed and he looks at her, Cain clears his throat before Arthur could say anything. "Je dois vous parler un instant (I need to talk to you now)." Cain muttered and Arthur nodded his head silently then he followed Cain to the guest room.

Cain sighs as he looks at his Dad, he looked a lot like him and it made him sick to his stomach sometimes. He wished he came out like his Mom just like Chip did. "Pa, Momma told me that you are trying to patch things up with us after what? About fifteen years." Cain says and Arthur rubbed his forehead with his palm, Cain watched him gather his words because he wasn't a big English speaker and they lived here for a while but he just didn't want to learn that much, he rested his hand on Cain's shoulder but he didn't flinch, he use to has a child but he wasn't scared of his Dad anymore, Arthur looked into his eyes . "I'm sorry. ne peux pas oublier ce qui s'est passé, espère que tu peuxme pardonner (I know you can't forget what happened, but I hope you will forgive me). Not instant but future." Arthur's accent was very strong and Cain sighs as he looks down. He has never heard those every come from his mouth and he seemed very sincere.