Chapter two

Iv'e got some really bad news...

I have to go spend a weekend at Vincents house to get used to being there. Mum is really keen for me to go but i really don't want to.

Mums a nurse and she has to go to a work conference in a different city from Friday morning to Sunday night. So i'm meant to go to school then get picked up by Alessandro after school and go home to their house. I can't. I just can't. 

I mean i am the most awkward person i know and i really just can't. I mean seriously what was my mum thinking. She at least could of been there but noooo she had to go on a conference. I begged and begged her to just let me go stay at Mia and Alivia's but she said no and got really angry and hurt.

This is going to be a nightmare i say to myself. I'm packing my things tonight so i'm ready to go tomorrow, have i mentioned i really don't want to go? Because i really don't want to.

I have loner by yungblud playing loudly in my headphones as i'm trying to pick out what to bring. I get my phone, phone charger, laptop, laptop charger, headphones, earphones and extra headphones, 3 reading books, all my school books and finally some clothes and my wash bag. I don't pack my phone and charger because i'm obviously going to need them tonight to read Wattpad stories.

But i pack everything else into my bag and put it at the front door, mums going to drop it off tomorrow morning before she gets on her flight.

Its 2am and i'm still not asleep, i just can't stop thinking about what this weekends going to be like and i am dreading it sooo much.

I started listening to some music to make me feel sleepy, i was listening to Saturn by sleeping at last (which is an amazing song by the way) and then all of a sudden i'm listening to come alive from The greatest showman which makes me super hyper and not ready to sleep.

"Ugh" i say getting out of bed and walking to the kitchen getting ready to make a midnight snack. It's a PB&J sandwich.

I bring my snack into my bedroom and begin eating it. When I really don't want to do something I think about the thing (that I don't want to do) over and over, trying to think of some way to get myself out of doing it. It's worked for some things, like for doing the dishes I convinced my Mum that I got rashes on my hands because of the soap and then when she got me gloves the gloves gave me rashes too. Or when I have to go to school on a class presentation day, I fake sick, it's a very typical thing to do but it usually does the job. So that gave me an idea, just fake deathly sick tomorrow so that no body will want to go near me! Then I can stay at home all day tomorrow and watch The It crowd! It would be perfect. But actual if i just don't go home with Alessandro and say I'm sick, surly he's not gonna care enough to come all the way to my house to pick me up.

And on that happy thought I fall into a deep sleep.

It's the next day and i am already for school.

I leave my bag down stairs with everything inside it because i know for a fact mum will check it before i go to make sure i have everything, and so i have to leave my laptop in the bag or else she will suspect something.

I walk to school and go about my day as i normally would.

When the bell rings Alessandro texts me saying to meet him where he usually parks after school, but i text back saying that i'm sick and can't go anymore and i'm just going to go home.

I start walking home but when i get there, there is Alessandro's car in the driveway. Oh shit i say to myself, this is not good.

This is when i wish i could transform into a bug and nobody would ever be able to find me. I walk up to the house door pretending not to see his car.