Part 8-Titty Time continues

As I lay there among her big mammaries she gently pushed my baby hairs out of my face and then hugged me tight. I looked at her veiny pale orbs waxily shining under the bedroom light, moist nipples begging for a proper nursing.

Barbara: ( cupping the right breast) Come on let's finish my dear.

Her phone rang as I shifted my weight for more breastfeeding and she turned on her side, slightly resting her weight on me. She answered her phone.

Barbara: hello?!, Hey girl, come on over. Yes, she's on my titty right now. 

I panicked not knowing what to expect but she seemed ok, so it was probably a female friend.

Barbara: Mama's best friend wants to see my baby. She will be over shortly, but you will continue to suck my titties. Understand?

Me: errhmmm

Barbara: Good now play with my other breast while u nurse. Nibble Mama's titty.

With that she held me and squeezed my left ass cheek before kissing both cheeks and forehead. Hey sweet milk was flowing smoothly and her nipples were rock hard. Obviously aroused, she moaned slightly and grabbed the nape of my head as I took her areola deep into my mouth.

I was really sucking some big milf titties after thinking this was a fantasy to never come true