~Her Horrible Grin~

Your POV
I woke up back in my apartment insted of Sally's i was a bit dizzy and clueless,I finally got a hold of my self and washed my face slipping on this

My tiny body walking itself from my bed to my door,opening it noticing Larry and Ashley fighting over something,of course I walk over "what are you guys fighting about" I notice Ashely's Phone in Larry's hand as I know the problem "Nevermind" they...

"Nevermind" they have almost laughing expressions on there face.
I take the elevator to Sals place knocking on his door three times,he doesn't answer so I walk inside,looking around I pet the sleepy Gizmo and walk over to sals room slightly opening the door to him crying say the words "I don't like her,their all the same,all bad people" I scramble out of the room and layer down on his couch and turned on the Television on for gizmo,after that I took a snooze.

Sally's POV
I woke up feeling sober,even though I didn't drink,I felt extra disgusting,I remember my dream,a wet one,I was rubbing lotion on Y/Ns ass so, I woke up with a boner,starting to jerk off then remembering,my ex,Brianna (just pretend a tall pale black haired girl) she was abuvise and used me,it was the first time I was love sick after my breakup with her,I had the idea of every single girl being like Brianna so I barely trusted girls except for Ashley and Y/N,I forced myself to stop jerking off and try not to remember her horrible grin,but I did making me fall into tears my mask off,I heard my door open at this point I didn't care who saw my face or saw me bawling my eyes out.

311 words
No I'm not dead