Flirting With A Firecracker

After we took a long shower together I got dressed in some white cargo pants, a red and gray Aaliyah sweater crewneck, red Nikes, and a black beanie on my straight hair.

August's sneaky ass kept smirking at me from across the room.

"What are you looking at me like that for?" I asked turning towards him.

"The way you walking" He snickered and walked up to me.

"Shut up" I put my nose ring in and a necklace feeling August's stare. He looked worried now. His new phone rang so he left the room to answer it.

What is that shit about? I went to Anthony's room and picked his wide awake self up. I changed him, fed him, then put clothes on him. A black onesie, red FCC sweatpants, and a short sleeve white shirt. I put some black booties on his feet then stuck my head out of his window to see what if felt like outside.

It's pretty cold. I put a jacket on him and a matching hat. My baby boy will never be caught not looking fresh. I already had a sweater on so I didn't worry about a jacket.

Jayla walked in looking nervous.

"Rayna I can't go on this date. He's picking me up in 3 hours and I have no idea what to do!" I grabbed her hand with my free one and took her back to her room.

Her clothes were everywhere. I had her sit down and I got all my makeup and hair supplies. I laid Anthony in his bouncer and sat in a chair across from Jayla.

It took an hour for her makeup because she kept shaking and made me mess up so many times. Then I put big Kim Kardashian curls in her hair. She was so pretty. I helped her pick out a pair of white ripped skinny jeans, a simple black v-neck, and a Sophia Hoodie from FFC.

She borrowed a pair of timberlands from me to add to her well done outfit. We took some pictures together both posting them to our IG page. I heard a knock at the door so I grabbed Anthony and went downstairs to answer it.

It was Brian.

"Jayla will be right down" I said letting him in.

"Whoa your family some big ballers huh?" He asked looking around the living room.

"Aha not really. Make yourself at home Brian"

There was another knock at the door and it was Jeremiah. He looked woozy and like he was about to pass out.

"Jeremiah what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I got shot"

"Jeremiah!! Why aren't you at the hospital?!"

"It's not that bad. It didn't hit anything important. I'm just losing a lot of blood right now" That's when he moved his hand revealing a bloody spot on his shirt. I pulled him in and made him sit down on the couch. Brian looked at him with wide eyes.

August walked in and his face scrunched up when he seen Jeremiah.

Why would he make that face at his boss? I called an ambulance but there was no answer. How the fuck do they just not answer your call? I quickly handed Anthony to August when Jeremiah started coughing up dark red blood onto his shirt. I pulled him up and took him to my car.

August came right outside and put Anthony in his car seat. He got in the front seat next to me all of a sudden mad as hell.

I didn't even ask. I drove to the hospital and since Jeremiah passed out in the backseat I had some nurses come get him. I took Anthony up to Kea's room wanting to know why August was so pissed off. Is it me?

I sat down next to Kea staring at August as he walked in and sat down next to me.

"Why are you so mad right now?" I asked.